Great season 125 lb

98bird

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
These girls are out to bang.

Congrats on another win @Rox22 !

She's gotten a lot better with her standup. I thought she was still clumsy and goofy looking after seeing the 1st fight...so thought she wasn't much improved. But that's her deception it seems, albeit, inadvertently. She still looks goofy as hell, but I guess that's just how she moves....she just basically has a goofy rhythm to her.....but the techniques being dished out are legit.

I bet it's going to be her vs. the Black girl in dreads fighting in the finals. The Black girl is a legit Black Belt from Lloyd Irvin.

She's gotten a lot better with her standup. I thought she was still clumsy and goofy looking after seeing the 1st fight...so thought she wasn't much improved. But that's her deception it seems, albeit, inadvertently. She still looks goofy as hell, but I guess that's just how she moves....she just basically has a goofy rhythm to her.....but the techniques being dished out are legit.

I bet it's going to be her vs. the Black girl in dreads fighting in the finals. The Black girl is a legit Black Belt from Lloyd Irvin.
Are they not already set to fight in the semifinals?

Back