Great to see Bisping get flushed.

Fedor has nothing to do with this.

I'm happy because Bisping ducked the competition for a year then took a fight that he thought it would be easy, lost it and then very soon took a fight on short notice.

All of a sudden he is available for short notice fights when he doesn't have a belt. What a joke. Glad he got KTFO. Hope he gets KTFO in his last cherry picked fight as well.

Dan Kelly Bless ( because that is probably the bum Bisping is going to choose just to be sure that he can win)

man, that sounds like some deep-seeded sour grapes you been carryin around with you for a while, bro?
hardcore fedor fan indeed.

you do realize that DC/Jones/Stipe would destroy prime steroid fedor right?
No it's just that Bisping who is a HOF has a big mouth and was shady as fuck during his title reign.

Age is measured by mileage, not by years dumbass.

Oh god not you fucking retards again.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...-in-the-head-standing.3664039/#post-136079003

Here ITT listed above you fedor bitch ass fanboys were circle jerking to how limited damage he took fighting cans. So what is it now, age or mileage? Fucking imbeciles cannot even keep their own justifications straight for the reasons he was fucking tapped out, GNP'd into the mat by a UFC HW gatekeeper, and put on queer straight face down ass up by a MW. "but but but he was out of his prime", yeah at 33? And took limited damage fighting cans?

Get the fuck outta here you fucking chump!

Last edited:
Watching mitrione KO your sted head hero was Fucking beautiful, you cunt.

This was literally me when NFL reject KO'd their mythical daddy.
giphy.gif

In Bisping's 34th pro fight he won the title.
In Fedor's 34th fight he lost his third in a row, to someone from 2 weight classes down. Someone that Bisping would end up beating 5 years later.

Overall, Fedor has 41 pro fights, Bisping has 39. Fedor has been a pro for 17 years, whereas Bisping's went pro 13 years ago. Is that what you're contention is? That those extra 2 fights over that extra 4 years is why Fedor gets crushed by cans now?

I like Fedor and what he accomplished during his prime, but he dropped off a cliff into a bottomless pit over 7 years ago. And as much as I dislike Bisping, if they fought today, even with his recent losses, I'd have to favor him over Fedor. It's been 8 years since Fedor's looked decent (so he looked good for the first 9 years of his pro career), Bisping looked good just last year (his 12th year as a pro).
Fucking WAYYYY to much logic for the fedor fanboys. End thread.

Oh god not you fucking retards again.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...-in-the-head-standing.3664039/#post-136079003

Here ITT listed above you fedor bitch ass fanboys were circle jerking to how limited damage he took fighting cans. So what is it now, age or mileage? Fucking imbeciles cannot even keep their own justifications straight for the reasons he was fucking tapped out, GNP'd into the mat by a UFC HW gatekeeper, and put on queer straight face down ass up by a MW. "but but but he was out of his prime", yeah at 33? And took limited damage fighting cans?

Get the fuck outta here you fucking chump!

Yet, Fedor will always have the admiration of the MMA community, while Jones will forever be seen as a degenerate scumbag loser. A walking pile of human garbage, who had to cheat to beat guys he was twice the size of.

Yet, Fedor will always have the admiration of the MMA community, while Jones will forever be seen as a degenerate scumbag loser. A walking pile of human garbage, who had to cheat to beat guys he was twice the size of.

Cool? This is fucking prize fighting, I don't care how they act outside of the cage. They are not fucking role models. They get paid money to put others to sleep via violence. Da fuq?? Why get so sensitive on this topic lol????

Lol @ one dimensional wrestler, a guy who got ko’d by Stefan Struve and a career roided would’ve beat computer Fedor

TS is salty as shit, but you are almost as salty, if TS said Bisping deserved to get ktfo cus of what he said about GSP you would be in here talking shit about GSP

Put your grapes aside when you postin

In Bisping's 34th pro fight he won the title.
In Fedor's 34th fight he lost his third in a row, to someone from 2 weight classes down. Someone that Bisping would end up beating 5 years later.

Overall, Fedor has 41 pro fights, Bisping has 39. Fedor has been a pro for 17 years, whereas Bisping's went pro 13 years ago. Is that what you're contention is? That those extra 2 fights over that extra 4 years is why Fedor gets crushed by cans now?

I like Fedor and what he accomplished during his prime, but he dropped off a cliff into a bottomless pit over 7 years ago. And as much as I dislike Bisping, if they fought today, even with his recent losses, I'd have to favor him over Fedor. It's been 8 years since Fedor's looked decent (so he looked good for the first 9 years of his pro career), Bisping looked good just last year (his 12th year as a pro).

Fedor started fighting at the age of 23 and immediately at the highest level and didnt lose until he was 35. He fought the likes of Arona, Babalu. Herring, Schilt and Big Nog in his first 15 fights.

The best fighter Bisping fought in his first 15 fights was Rashad Evans and lost and Matt Hammill and lost but was given a gift decision. Crushed nothing but cans in his first 15 fights and lost the second he fought someone who could fight.

Bisping also holds the record for most suffered knock downs in UFC history with that glass jaw of his while Fedor didnt get knocked down in his first 40 fights until the age of 39.

Its clear they had a different trajectory and aged differently but if your bitch ass is trying to tell me that Bisping had a better career than Fedor then you deserve to be slapped.

I bet you wouldnt bet your house on Bisping if he was fighting current Fedor, Just a geek reading a stat sheet.

he's decent for heavyweight. no he doesn't have mad skills but still beats fedor.
4 out of 5 of Stipe's best wins are from Fedor's era. Hunt, Arlovski, Werdum, and Overeem.
During Fedor's reign none of those fighters were capable of beating lesser fighters to get to Fedor, let alone become champion.

Stipe is kind of overrated.

man, that sounds like some deep-seeded sour grapes you been carryin around with you for a while, bro?
hardcore fedor fan indeed.

you do realize that DC/Jones/Stipe would destroy prime steroid fedor right?
DC and jones not even beating but "destroying" prime fedor? you got the comedic talent, my friend

especially jones that NEVER EVER wanted to move up, let's just be clear with that

Fedor started fighting at the age of 23 and immediately at the highest level and didnt lose until he was 35. He fought the likes of Arona, Babalu. Herring, Schilt and Big Nog in his first 15 fights.

The best fighter Bisping fought in his first 15 fights was Rashad Evans and lost and Matt Hammill and lost but was given a gift decision. Crushed nothing but cans in his first 15 fights and lost the second he fought someone who could fight.

Bisping also holds the record for most suffered knock downs in UFC history with that glass jaw of his while Fedor didnt get knocked down in his first 40 fights until the age of 39.

Its clear they had a different trajectory and aged differently but if your bitch ass is trying to tell me that Bisping had a better career than Fedor then you deserve to be slapped.

I bet you wouldnt bet your house on Bisping if he was fighting current Fedor, Just a geek reading a stat sheet.

LOL Bisping was 20-9 fighting in 11 years in the UFC...HIGHEST LEVEL OF MMA!!!! At age 37 Mike was KO'ing a top 3 MW killer in Rockhold while at the SAME AGE Fedora was fighting shot 38 year old Rizzo who literally does not even have knees anymore. They are extremely close in age and mileage, lets take a look at there last 5 opponents shall we????

Bisping: Fedora:
Kelvin Gastelum Matt Mitrione
GOATSP Fabio Maldonado LOL
Hendo Singh Jaideep LOL
Luke Rockhold Pedro Rizzo LOL
Anderson Fucking Silva Ishi LOL

No wonder people are starting to see the light and vote for GOATSP in the most recent GOAT Poll!

LOL Bisping was 20-9 fighting in 11 years in the UFC...HIGHEST LEVEL OF MMA!!!!
Bisping's 20 UFC victories include all time greats such as:
  • Josh Haynes
  • Eric Schafer
  • Elvis Sinosic
  • Matt Hamill
  • Charles McCarthy
  • Jason Day
  • Dan Miller
  • Jorge Rivera
  • Cung Le
  • C.B Dollaway
That's 10 fighters that were never once, in their entire career, ever considered good inside the sport of MMA.
Bisping is the greatest can crusher of our time.

Insecure and bitter as always, never change Fedor fans

Back