Greatest Baseball Player of All Time?

Lmao @ the best baseball player ever not be able to win a World Series.

It’s easily alex Rodriguez.

Koufax
Garvey
Snyder(best Cf in ny at that time)
Cey
Piazza

Willie Mays. Dude was the complete package as a player.

Barry “never failed a test” Bonds

Koufax
Garvey
Snyder(best Cf in ny at that time)
Cey
Piazza

While you're at it........

if you look at it like compared to their peers, Babe Ruth. His numbers are ridiculous for that era. He hit literally double the amount of home runs than anybody else. When he hit 54 2nd place was 19 lol

he ranks first in many offensive categories all time on top of pitching 1200 innings with a 2.28 era

Statistically there is no one who comes close to Ruth's domination (except a bunch of pitchers from the era when the mound was only 50 feet away in the 19th century). He dominated his era in ways nobody possibly could nowadays and also in plenty of ways they can and still don't. I'd also argue that if the HR rules hadn't been retarded in his day, Bonds would still be chasing his career record and potentially the single season. Back in Ruth's day, through most of his best years, if the ball left the field fair, but curved around the foul pole (after passing it) and landed foul, it was a foul ball.

Ruth
Mays
Bonds
Williams
Aaron/Wagner/Cobb
Not sure where to enter Oscar Charleston and Josh Gibson, but both are in this top group.

Mantle/Musial/Dimaggio/Pujols/Speaker/Gehrig/Morgan/Hornsby/Henderson make up the next tier of non-pitchers.

Barry Bonds for me. I also loved Greg Maddux, I was in complete awe how he could make the ball move the way he did.

Back