Greatest Canadian Wrestler? Bret Hart or Chris Jericho?

Canadian GOAT?

• Total voters

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

vs

Hart is a Canadian icon. Jericho is more accomplished championship / longevity-wise, but didn't have the impact on the profession that Hart did.

Jericho was at no time the best, where Hart was at one time the best there is, best there was and best there ever will be. Therefore, Hart is better.

If you're just talking about relative success versus Goldberg, Jericho wins decisively, though.

Jericho was at no time the best, where Hart was at one time the best there is, best there was and best there ever will be. Therefore, Hart is better.

If you're just talking about relative success versus Goldberg, Jericho wins decisively, though.
What!? Jericho was the 1st undisputed champ

jericho.jpg

Titles had been diluted by constant changes in the years prior, any one of Brett's WWF reigns was more prestigious
yeah he only beat Austin and The Rock for it, no big deal, Jericho's reigns have been plenty good not to mention some of the best promos ever

yeah he only beat Austin and The Rock for it, no big deal, Jericho's reigns have been plenty good not to mention some of the best promos ever
Were u actually watching during this time? It was a transitional title run. I’m not sure if he was even a top 5 in the wwe at that time

Jericho knows 1004 moves, and he wrote them all down.

I stopped watching wrestling about the same time WWF transitioned to WWE... therefore the only answer I can provide is Brett Hart because I have no clue who Jericho is.

I will say it was really cool to watch Bret rise up over time and become such an amazing superstar in wrestling. I loved the Hart Foundation when I was a kid but once Bret split away and did his own thing he was much more exciting.

I'm not saying he's not good, just that he wasn't the top guy even then. I was a big fan of his inWCW and was pumped when he switch teams, but he's no Bret Hart

Were u actually watching during this time? It was a transitional title run. I’m not sure if he was even a top 5 in the wwe at that time
Even his best run in 08 you got the sense he was just holding the title until cena came back from injury.

Why, that would be Canada's greatest athlete, of course.
maxresdefault.jpg

Honestly, though. If they were both headlining opposing cards in their primes, my money is going to the Jericho side of town. No doubt about it.

Agreed. I LOVE that run though. Maybe the most underrated run post attitude era
It gets it's props from hardcores as a welcome fresh break from cena Orton and people in the business. Underrated by all the people that tuned out and missed his best work though unfortunately.

It pains me to even have to pick! Bret by a hair

Yeah of course to set up HHH, but Chris always entertained, even to this day at least for me more than Bret

I guess in many ways Chris is a lot of what I liked and preferred in Owen to Bret

Went with Hart out of the two selections, however.....

If I can be serious for a moment.
WCW-Lance-Storm-Canadian-flag.jpg

kL8XvEW.gif

Back