**Greatest moments in MMA history... recreated in MS PAINT, part FIVE**

toe.jpg

I'm not on my computer now, can someone please draw this? Lol

images

Painted by @EliteHandSpeed back on page 21:

TRY TO GUESS THIS ONE WITHOUT THE SPOILER

Torres_Goldberg.jpg

2u8wl7p.jpg

There are some real gems earlier in this thread that you guys should go back and enjoy, including such classics as...

"Traffic":

"Big John, Little Fighters":

"ViToRT":

"Troll Cavalo":

"Rumble and the Whales":

"Nog and the Horse":

Chael Sonnen: "Nogueira once tried to feed a bus a carrot"

While Sonnen claimed he would never have said anything negative about Brazil had he realised both computers and the internet had reached the country, he then went on to suggest the Nogueira brothers mistook a bus for a horse upon their first visit to the United States.

"You have to understand. If I say something in a very private manner that isn't intended for a certain audience, come on, you can't hold that against me," Sonnen said, during an interview with AOL. "I picked my medium very carefully when I talked about Brazil. I went to the internet. And if I had the foggiest idea that they had computers in Brazil, I wouldn't have done that.

"I was in Las Vegas when the Nogueira brothers first touched down in America. There was a bus, this is a true story. There was a bus that pulled up to a red light, and Little Nog tried to feed it a carrot, while Big Nog was petting it. He thought it was a horse.

"This really happened. He tried to feed a bus a carrot, and now you're telling me this country has computers? I didn't know that!"

http://en.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/100009.html

"Chuck and the Canoe":

"Cain and the Bottle":

"The Interview":

"Rumble and the Yogi":

"Super Sage":

"The Kiss":

"Hassy and the Huntsman":

...and many, many more!

Judging on the meager amount of Likes that these masterpieces got so far, I'm gonna assume that A LOT of people new to this thread haven't even scratched the surface of the gold mine that is Part 5, which will be locked and archived by this time tomorrow! o_O

Everybody, please do yourself a favor now and go through this awesome thread, from the beginning to the end! :)

Last edited:
Man that's fucking great!

My next one is something I can't do while I'm at work, I was caught looking at the photo yesterday and got some odd looks

I might have to save it for the first page of Version 6

Your artwork is superb man, but it's the subject matter that hits me the hardest. Fkn unbelievably funny stuff going on this thread. Massive thank you to all those contributing. My fav thread so far on sherdog.

Painted by @EliteHandSpeed back on page 21:

There are some real gems earlier in this thread that you guys should go back and enjoy, including such classics as...

"Traffic":

"Big John, Little Fighters":

"ViToRT":

"Troll Cavalo":

"Rumble and the Whales":

"Nog and the Horse":

"Chuck and the Canoe":

"Cain and the Bottle":

"The Interview":

"Rumble and the Yogi":

"Super Sage":

"The Kiss":

"Hassy and the Huntsman":

...and many, many more!

Judging on the meager amount of Likes that these masterpieces got so far, I'm gonna assume that A LOT of people new to this thread haven't even scratched the surface of the gold mine that is Part 5, which will be locked and archived by this time tomorrow! o_O

Everybody, please do yourself a favor now and go through this awesome thread, from the beginning to the end! :)
I would love for this to get archived lol, I hope the mods do it

Ok just did my own take on Goldie and Torres lol

goldie%20and%20torres_zpsq00fbvq2.png

images

Back