**Greatest moments in MMA history... recreated in MS PAINT, part FIVE**

YnCsYGF.png

and in a gif

aYt7wgr.gif
These aren't getting the attention they deserve. This is great.

good idea, did anyone take to it?

I don't think it should be a contest. Too much contest in the world, let's keep the MS PAINT threads a place for everyone to participate and enjoy without competing.

I think @TigerUpperKut, @Empty Emp or @HughPhug should be the TS for version 6

You guys delivered and then some

I don't think it should be a contest. Too much contest in the world, let's keep the MS PAINT threads a place for everyone to participate and enjoy without competing.

I have to bow down to @TigerUpperKut and @Empty Emp to start version 6, I only came into it in 3 or 4 I think.
Also agree there should be no competing, it's all love in here.

Whoever starts it though, can someone give me a heads up, takes me forever to find threads sometimes

fantastic, I never found out what was actually going on in that picture, and I think I prefer it that way
Haha I always wondered if Rogan was there

I have to bow down to @TigerUpperKut and @Empty Emp to start version 6, I only came into it in 3 or 4 I think.
Also agree there should be no competing, it's all love in here.

Whoever starts it though, can someone give me a heads up, takes me forever to find threads sometimes
We're close to 1000 posts, whoever starts it can just paste the link on here

i actually have to change some of my pics sometimes if they start to look too competent. some of the funniest ones have the ugliest drawing. and then sometimes people do such a good job that its amazing. its all good :D

Back