Greatest moments in MMA history... recreated in MS PAINT, part SIX

TigerUpperKut

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Well, 5th thread got locked and archived so here is part 6. Thank you to all past, present and future viewers, lurkers, contributors, participants, tracers, painters, etc. that make these threads epic and butt loads of fun.

Here's a link to part 5, which in it, has links to previous 4 versions but from what i understand 1 and 3 are gone after the change-over

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/g...tory-recreated-in-ms-paint-part-five.3002265/

I did a quick one to get us started. Plus reposting a couple of recent Tates I did just because dat ass, that's why. More to come...........Let's get painting boys!!

JJXOy5N.png

5nooS2m.png

SHgr1YK.png

Last edited:
Love these threads, I´ll get some stuff to upload later tonight

Can't wait to see more paints by tigeruppercut and empty emp

For the Shercassos:
Now that Sherdog have the spoiler function, I highly recommend all the painters to include the original photo or the link to the thread that inspired their artwork, hidden in spoiler tags!

I know most hardcore fans will instantly recognize your paintings, and guessing is half of the fun, but just having the hidden confirmation there will cut down a lot of the annoying "who/what is that??" inquiries from the casual viewers, especially when the Moment chosen is a meta Sherdog inside joke/meme that isn't quite as well-known with the masses, or if the painting itself is of the abstract art variety! :D

For the new audience: Please do yourself a favor and go through the previous five galleries before making any silly requests. If it's a great moment of MMA from years ago, chances are it's already been immortalized in MS Paint, multiple times! :)

---

I managed to save some of the gems from Part 3 before that goldmine collapsed, please enjoy while the painters are getting ready for Part 6!

By @RoninJin:

qrkxgo.jpg

20sc3mr.jpg

gsp.png

2dmcsh4.gif

Last edited:
Nice. It was this image that really got me into MMA in the first place, by showing me how cool all the fighters were.
It's basically like the movie Four Brothers with all the 2cool4school leathers being worn at all times, as immortalized in the above MS Paint drawing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playboy Andy

SSpN131.jpg

latest

I'm glad there's another thread up and running already

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks better than some of the stuff they play on Adult Swim.

This is going to be good.

Love these threads!

Damn dude the first one is brutal...

Back