Island Fights 51 Mike Davis vs Elvin Brito Dec 21 5:30/8:30pm PT/ET Live on FP, Discussion.

No way Wilis is a good HW he is a out of shape 6'1 LHW with really no special skills, no ko power, no technique, there isnt anything he is really good at, Hardy would ko him no doubt in my mind.
isn't he ranked #15? IK its not a stacked division but if you are top 15 then you deserve to be there.IMO

He was never charged and i wasnt there so i really cant tell, but even if he just came out of prison, he payed his debt and there should be no reason for him to not fight in the UFC, especially since the talent pool is so small.

he was guilty in a bench trial but was allowed to appeal it where he paid the woman off to not appear at the trail.

Nice use of the “Confirmed” prefix @Njmma209

Looking forward to Hardy stiffening his next victim.

That's cool.

What about Dan Hardy?

Wasn't he gonna come back too?

whats really interesting is that Greg is already in the USADA testing pool. Thats something they didnt do with any of the previous fighters on "development contracts"

whats also interesting is that if indeed this is his last fight outside the ufc and he makes his ufc debut in teh spring, it will be a shade over 6 months between him entering the pool and fighting..

im wondering if he was made to do the six month sit in pool thing because of something he admitted to when signing..

whats really interesting is that Greg is already in the USADA testing pool. Thats something they didnt do with any of the previous fighters on "development contracts"

whats also interesting is that if indeed this is his last fight outside the ufc and he makes his ufc debut in teh spring, it will be a shade over 6 months between him entering the pool and fighting..

im wondering if he was made to do the six month sit in pool thing because of something he admitted to when signing..
Already hating on the A-level athlete 2020 UFC HW champion?

Already hating on the A-level athlete 2020 UFC HW champion?
not hating.

just pointing out that no other fighters on development contracts got put in the testing pool.

if i was going to hate on him i could find plenty of other things that didnt involve having to rely on technical aspects of the ufc anti doping policy, like him being a woman beater for instance.

and even thats not hating, its stating established fact.

All the women in UFC roster(executives, ring girls, fighters) should run for their lives. Hardy is coming for em...

Curious to see if this is close to the death of the UFC fightpass exclusives or not. ESPN+ starting in January

Last edited:
Cyril Asker will be sacrificed to Hardy sometime in 2019.

Former pro bowler?

<mma4>

giphy.gif

I give you, the Flying Eagle:

greg hardy isn't selling shit

nobody with respect should support that scum bag
Unfortunately the sport isn’t about respect and the most respected guys aren’t the most popular

Plus they can sell him as a woman beating real piece of trash heel

Hardy's pro career opponents have gone:

4-0
3-0
1-1
3-3

I'm no Hardy fan, but where are you getting these numbers from? In reality, prior to fighting Hardy,

1st opponent: 2-0
2nd opponent: 3-0
3rd opponent: 0-1
4th opponent: 3-3

So your narrative about how "his first opponent was his hardest!" is utter nonsense, as his 2nd opponent had the best record and his current, 4th opponent is the most experienced.

The_Renaissance said:
So apparently, a logical career gradient involves fighting worse and worse competition as you get more experienced. His best opponent was his debut fight. His worst, is arguably coming up in December.

In what universe is a 0-1 fighter BETTER than a 3-3 one?

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike Hardy or be skeptical of him or the UFC. Thus, there is no need to blatantly lie and invent nonsense. In the process, you're actually not making Hardy look worse at all, but actually BETTER once people realize your falsehoods.

tapology, much more accurate than Sherdog when it comes to US regional talent

6ed3634f266a81957c9e298d42a40eaf.png

Fair enough, and I probably should have double-checked Tapology, which I remember being more accurate than Sherdog fight finder 15 years ago, too.

Still, I disagree with The_Renaissance's narrative. There is little to suggest Hardy's opposition is becoming easier and easier, or that the UFC simply wants to feed him to a heavyweight and be done with it.

I'm not impressed with what I've seen from Hardy, but given how awful the heavyweight division is, a big, athletic heavyweight with legitimate knockout power and respectable hand-speed throwing punches in bunches can get surprisingly far.

a few times and was in jail cause of it.

And how many ppvs has Floyd sold?
Your views and morals are not everyone's. The world would be a much better place if a lot of you learned this.

Back