Island Fights 51 Mike Davis vs Elvin Brito Dec 21 5:30/8:30pm PT/ET Live on FP, Discussion.

And how many ppvs has Floyd sold?
Your views and morals are not everyone's. The world would be a much better place if a lot of you learned this.

so you are ok with men I mean weak boys hitting woman wow.

Can you read? Literally nowhere did I say that.

I couldn't care less what Floyd or greg hardy do. Im not a boxing fan so I don't watch Floyd and I never support any event greg hardy is on.

I couldn't care less what Floyd or greg hardy do. Im not a boxing fan so I don't watch Floyd and I never support any event greg hardy is on.

Once again your views are not everyone's you self absorbed princess.

Let me spell it out. Hardy will bw a phenomenon if he keeps knocking people out (yes women included).

Once again your views are not everyone's you self absorbed princess.

Let me spell it out. Hardy will bw a phenomenon if he keeps knocking people out (yes women included).

the lowest scum bags on earth are boys who out there hands on woman and kids.

real men would never do that.

cant wait to see greg hardy get wrestled to death and lose badly and see how quick he quits mma.

Fair enough, and I probably should have double-checked Tapology, which I remember being more accurate than Sherdog fight finder 15 years ago, too.

Still, I disagree with The_Renaissance's narrative. There is little to suggest Hardy's opposition is becoming easier and easier, or that the UFC simply wants to feed him to a heavyweight and be done with it.

I'm not impressed with what I've seen from Hardy, but given how awful the heavyweight division is, a big, athletic heavyweight with legitimate knockout power and respectable hand-speed throwing punches in bunches can get surprisingly far.

What exactly would impress you? Hes a football player most people expected to be a can, and hes pretty good. He has some of the fastest hands Ive ever seen at HW. Hes not a cm punk, this guy can fight, and there was plenty to be impressed by.

What exactly would impress you? Hes a football player most people expected to be a can, and hes pretty good.

What? Hardy is a huge guy and ELITE level athlete of the kind that rarely gets into MMA. Usually that's more than enough to beat lower-level competition.

No one was expecting him to be a "can".

Frankly, I'm not sure why you have a problem with my reply, since I wrote Hardy can get "surprisingly far", which is more than what many people here are expect.

He has some of the fastest hands Ive ever seen at HW.

Does that mean you hardly watch heavyweights at all? I wrote Hardy has "respectable hand-speed" in the post you quoted, but the exaggeration here is funny.

Hes not a cm punk, this guy can fight, and there was plenty to be impressed by.

This is an asinine comparison, though. A much better one is other crossover heavyweights from football.

For instance, Matt Mitrione has had decent success. While it's possible Hardy becomes even better, that's a good level to strive for.

What? Hardy is a huge guy and ELITE level athlete of the kind that rarely gets into MMA. Usually that's more than enough to beat lower-level competition.

No one was expecting him to be a "can".

Frankly, I'm not sure why you have a problem with my reply, since I wrote Hardy can get "surprisingly far", which is more than what many people here are expect.

Does that mean you hardly watch heavyweights at all? I wrote Hardy has "respectable hand-speed" in the post you quoted, but the exaggeration here is funny.

This is an asinine comparison, though. A much better one is other crossover heavyweights from football.

For instance, Matt Mitrione has had decent success. While it's possible Hardy becomes even better, that's a good level to strive for.

Nah youre just being overly negative saying youre not impressed. How many HWs look that good after 3 fights? Not many. Mitrione loses every big fight, thats not a good level to strive for. Youre fighting to be the best not a mediocre gatekeeper.

Big Baby crossed over from FB to the UFC, he was huge, athletic, and even knew bjj, that didnt help him. Being a great athlete doesnt automatically equate to being a great fighter. Hardy has natural talent, you are just being a bit of a hater. Either that or you cant really recognize talent when you see it.

Nah youre just being overly negative saying youre not impressed.

Or maybe you're just very easily impressed and fooled by hype? Go and bitch to one of the many people in this topic who thinks Hardy will get steamrolled by any top 10/20 fighter or shouldn't even be in MMA. I have no idea why your panties in a twist over my minor statement, of all things in this topic.

JoeyJoeJoeJr said:
Mitrione loses every big fight, thats not a good level to strive for. Youre fighting to be the best not a mediocre gatekeeper.

I guess Fedor isn't a big fight? As if we needed any further confirmation that you're a clown.

Or maybe you're just very easily impressed and fooled by hype? Go and bitch to one of the many people in this topic who thinks Hardy will get steamrolled by any top 10/20 fighter or shouldn't even be in MMA. I have no idea why your panties in a twist over my minor statement, of all things in this topic.

I guess Fedor isn't a big fight? As if we needed any further confirmation that you're a clown.

I never listen to hype, infact I pretty much expected Hardy to be a joke until I actually saw him fight. My panties are not in a twist, are you incapable of having an argument without getting upset? Fedor is an old man, and obviously im exaggerating a little, but Mitrione is not at the level a fighter should strive for, they should set higher goals.

Last edited:
We got a poster

DqW5mSSXQAAq5Sa.jpg

and Mustaki vs Barnett added to the card

43747877_2172473469443613_7676040112043458560_n.jpg

Last edited:
Mike Davis vs Socrates Pierre announced

44806556_2173944069296553_5878136625497636864_n.jpg

Ourlaw vs Fears

44904966_2174844472539846_1599585154064449536_n.jpg

Last edited:
Another fight added

45027819_2180198592004434_6006260056897617920_n.jpg

Greg Hardy vs Dakota Merritt
Chase Sherman vs Frank Tate
Sidney Outlaw vs Zach Fears
Mike Davis vs Socrates Pierre
Max Mustaki vs Mike Barnett
Jason Cefalu vs Cameron Page
James Freeman vs Elvin Brito

Another fight added

45027819_2180198592004434_6006260056897617920_n.jpg

Greg Hardy vs Dakota Merritt
Chase Sherman vs Frank Tate
Sidney Outlaw vs Zach Fears
Mike Davis vs Socrates Pierre
Max Mustaki vs Mike Barnett
Jason Cefalu vs Cameron Page
James Freeman vs Elvin Brito[/QUOTE
Great card so far!!

Looking good another Contender series vet Tyler Hill is set to fight

45290514_2183832151641078_7579032357198364672_n.jpg

Breaking Dana White to be at the show

45240872_2184273994930227_5479143788720947200_n.jpg

Last edited:
fuck ufc removed greg hardy from the card island fights got fuucked

Socrates didn't show up for weigh ins so new main event is mike davis vs elvin Briton. Still some quality fighter on the card!

Back