Greg Hardy's charges were dropped...

Lmao there is abuse going on all the time with these drunk drugged out girls and drunk drugged out guys where they get in an argument and it maybe becomes physical then you know what they end up having sex and fake loving each other again.

Haha, 10 hours is exhaustive as hell. Shit, two hours can be exhaustive.
To us normal people, that's true, but to these guys that go back and forth because they love to hear themselves talk... 10 hours is just getting started, especially at 500 bucks an hour.

What the hell, Sherdog?! Do your damned homework. You swallowed the PC bullshit hook, line and sinker.

He was found guilty by a judge without a hearing, then when he requested a trial by jury where the girl would have to "testify under oath", she bailed and all charges were dropped.

I was appalled, just like everyone else was, when the story broke and when they released the photos of her "damage", I fully expected to see a girl with an exploded face. She had a few scratches and bruises that were in line with his story of having to restrain her after she was coked up and drunk. Just look at the size of that guy and the size of the girl... had he "beat her" she would have looked a lot worse than what she did. I see Sherdoggers on here saying that you should "never lay your hands on a woman" and I agree, unless that woman is trying to punch you, scratch yo or, hit you with something, then you have to restrain her. You might not have time to get the furry handcuffs or find a pillow to hit her with so you use your hands. Marks will be left on her body and in this day and age of the PC pansy ass bullshit, you will probably be arrested for "assault" until they sort out the mess, just like what happened with Hardy.

"but the news said..."

Come on, Sherdog.... you are better than that!
Are you the same kind of moron that says, "OJ Simpson wasn't convicted of murdering those 2 people"? Probably not, if you even know about that case.

If you do, at least you're consistent...

consistently an idiot.

Lmao there is abuse going on all the time with these drunk drugged out girls and drunk drugged out guys where they get in an argument and it maybe becomes physical then you know what they end up having sex and fake loving each other again.
But Sherdog went all #metoo and crap... come on guys... "but the magazine said..."

Are you the same kind of moron that says, "OJ Simpson wasn't convicted of murdering those 2 people"? Probably not, if you even know about that case.

If you do, at least you're consistent...

consistently an idiot.
Did you really just compare a vicious double murder by a guy who ALL EVIDENCE pointed to guilty except for a pair of shrunken gloves that a guy with "arthritis" couldn't put on with an open hand to a drunk, coked up couple arguing and then getting into a scuffle???

And you say that I'm the idiot?

Back