Greg Hardy's charges were dropped...

Doesn't count when she was paid off and went missing

There was no trial by jury. When a jury was to become involved and testimony spoken in open court under oath, the victim disappeared. Did you look at the pictures and read the police reports? If you didn't, then you don't know what you are talking about.
Not all crimes are tried before a jury. Its also extremely common for domestic violence victims to be uncooperative even when it was very violent

Jeez, looks like the MRA and incel contingent on sherdog is still up and running.

6F5B0891-738F-4630-9249-BB1E831BBD15.jpeg

Again, the evidence suggests that his story was accurate. From the police report to her not showing up to the full trial, he claimed he was restraining her and the damage coincides with that story. As big as he is, if he did truly beat her, she would have had more than a few bruises.

The police documents do not suggest Greg Hardy's story was accurate.
The documents actually showed Curtis his manager and to a lesser extent the security guard (Harris) were covering for Greg Hardy. Harris's statement said he saw no injuries on Holder that were inconsistent with what Hardy/Curtis claimed, but the hospital record and pictures showed otherwise - numerous bruises on her back, one on her neck, swollen knee etc. She had no injuries to the face because she wasn't struck on her face but she was dragged and thrown around. Lawrence another witness called the police because she she could hear Holder being thrown/slammed.

https://deadspin.com/the-greg-hardy-documents-1740903440
https://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-star-greg-hardy-was-arrested-for-assaul-1739117634
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article9140591.html

Last edited:
You are taking evidence or the lack of evidence and making that "someone's mindset". PC warriors are out in force.
Some would claim that you are the one refusing to look at the evidence. You claimed ray rice incident was a slip on her part. You pretend that a man of hardy's size would have to bruise a small woman in order to restrain her. He's big enough to walk in his car, close the door, and leave without bruising her to that extent. You're the one ignoring the original verdict, ignoring the statements made by the officers and judge. You have decided he was innocent so you're going to continue to move the goal posts instead of admitting you didn't vet your opinion with facts. I live in NC and you're so wrong about pretty much everything in this thread that's it's both saddening and sickening at the same time.

So? That doesn't mean he didn't do it. If you look at the evidence its pretty clear he did.
Did you look at the evidence? He called the police. He said that he had to restrain her. The damage in the photos is consistent with someone who was restrained. Come on, Sherdog, you are better than this!

The police documents do not suggest Greg Hardy's story was accurate.
The documents actually showed Curtis his manager and to a lesser extent the security guard (Harris) were covering for Greg Hardy. Harris's statement said he saw no injuries on Holder that were inconsistent with what Hardy/Curtis claimed, but the hospital record and pictures showed otherwise - numerous bruises on her back, one on her neck, swollen knee etc. She had no injuries to the face because she wasn't struck on her face but she was dragged and thrown around. Lawrence another witness called the police because she she could hear Holder being thrown/slammed.

https://deadspin.com/the-greg-hardy-documents-1740903440
Was Lassie on this case? "What do you hear girl? A woman being thrown into a wall? That's what I hear too!" How in the hell do you hear a "woman being thrown"??? He called the police otherwise this would all be a non-story.

Defending Hardy is one thing, but now dudes are defending Ray Rice? That is a special kind of sick in the head.

Some would claim that you are the one refusing to look at the evidence. You claimed ray rice incident was a slip on her part. You pretend that a man of hardy's size would have to bruise a small woman in order to restrain her. He's big enough to walk in his car, close the door, and leave without bruising her to that extent. You're the one ignoring the original verdict, ignoring the statements made by the officers and judge. You have decided he was innocent so you're going to continue to move the goal posts instead of admitting you didn't vet your opinion with facts. I live in NC and you're so wrong about pretty much everything in this thread that's it's both saddening and sickening at the same time.
Jesus boy, come on. The evidence shows that HE CALLED THE POLICE. It was his house, so why would he jump in his car and leave when he's got some coked up crazy girl in his house acting out? The bruising on her neck and back are in line with someone being restrained. Even a moronical Sherdogger can see that if he was "choking her" the bruising would be on around her neck and throat area not just under her chin. Those bruises show someone who was grabbed by the neck and her head was forced up in order to restrain her. The two or three bruises on her back could be from him holding her on the ground and her fighting to get up. All of this is subjective evidence but when it was him who ultimately called the police, you have to wonder. If you don't then I don't know what to tell you.

As for the Ray Rice comments, that was meant to bring up a serious question... where do you draw the line on "equality"? This only touches the surface of that argument. lgbqtw equality, notwithstanding. We are supposed to be "tolerant" of the gay agenda but the gay agenda is not "tolerant" of a straight one. Go figure. I thought tolerance, like bisexuals, goes both ways. A woman is supposed to be "equal" to a man but the Rice incident shows otherwise and before you go all jesusy on me, I am not for hitting women because I know that we are not equal but that is an entirely different argument that will get me thrown under an entirely different bus.

Defending Hardy is one thing, but now dudes are defending Ray Rice? That is a special kind of sick in the head.

The Rice incident was brought up to show the "double standards" of equality. Not defending him but asking a legitimate "PC" question. Where do you draw the line on equality. If you say that there are no lines, then the Rice incident should not be a big deal but if you say that there are lines, then you don't really believe that men and women are truly equal.

See what I did there?

He sounds like a real asshole but what is the exact difference between him and Gustafsson? The latter was also a real piece of shit. Where do we draw a line in giving scumbags a second chance?
This,

Everyone's favorite, overrated Swedish meatball was a real piece of shit once apon a time too.

Was Lassie on this case? "What do you hear girl? A woman being thrown into a wall? That's what I hear too!" How in the hell do you hear a "woman being thrown"??? He called the police otherwise this would all be a non-story.

Now you're just being silly. Its all in the documents.
Lawrence was a witness in a room in the apartment. Its described in the court document that she heard body slamming going on.
And you ignored the part where Lawrence called security about the Hardy/Holden and security initially ignored her. She actually ran out of the apartment looking for help and shouting and her shouts could be heard in the 911 call when the security finally contacted the police.

Did you look at the evidence? He called the police. He said that he had to restrain her. The damage in the photos is consistent with someone who was restrained. Come on, Sherdog, you are better than this!

No it wasn't. The bruising listed in the evidence document which you ignored to read is more extensive that what would've happened from mere restraint. Her neck (from choke), back, swollen knee, injured elbow.

edited my post #104 above with link with easier to read font and another link about the incident.

Last edited:
Jesus boy, come on. The evidence shows that HE CALLED THE POLICE. It was his house, so why would he jump in his car and leave when he's got some coked up crazy girl in his house acting out? The bruising on her neck and back are in line with someone being restrained. Even a moronical Sherdogger can see that if he was "choking her" the bruising would be on around her neck and throat area not just under her chin. Those bruises show someone who was grabbed by the neck and her head was forced up in order to restrain her. The two or three bruises on her back could be from him holding her on the ground and her fighting to get up. All of this is subjective evidence but when it was him who ultimately called the police, you have to wonder. If you don't then I don't know what to tell you.

As for the Ray Rice comments, that was meant to bring up a serious question... where do you draw the line on "equality"? This only touches the surface of that argument. lgbqtw equality, notwithstanding. We are supposed to be "tolerant" of the gay agenda but the gay agenda is not "tolerant" of a straight one. Go figure. I thought tolerance, like bisexuals, goes both ways. A woman is supposed to be "equal" to a man but the Rice incident shows otherwise and before you go all jesusy on me, I am not for hitting women because I know that we are not equal but that is an entirely different argument that will get me thrown under an entirely different bus.
Maybe he called the police bc he knew he messed up and wanted his story to be heard first. When multiple people tell the same story verbatim, it's almost always a rehearsed lie. In reality everyone would have a slightly different versions of similar events, not a copy and pasted story. That's how memories work. You're ignoring the conclusions of people whose job it is to investigate and judge these matters.

As for everything else you stated; allow me to help you out.

Regardless of what the media or lgbt community tells you, men and women are different. Difference of anatomy, hormones, muscle and bone structure, among other things. If you genuinely think women are so dangerous that a man of Hardy's size needs to use that much force in self defense against a woman of her size and didn't do anything wrong in doing so then I have nothing else to say. We can agree to completely disagree.

Not all crimes are tried before a jury. Its also extremely common for domestic violence victims to be uncooperative even when it was very violent
Just look at the evidence and then realize who made the 911 call. It is not an open and shut case.

No it wasn't. The bruising listed in the evidence document which you ignored to read is more extensive that what would've happened from mere restraint. Her neck (from choke), back, swollen knee, injured elbow.
Did you look at the photos? They are available. Choking would show bruises around the neck and throat area, those photos do not show bruising from a choke being applied. You gotta get away from the "oh my god" attitude and just look at the evidence.

Maybe he called the police bc he knew he messed up and wanted his story to be heard first. When multiple people tell the same story verbatim, it's almost always a rehearsed lie. In reality everyone would have a slightly different versions of similar events, not a copy and pasted story. That's how memories work. You're ignoring the conclusions of people whose job it is to investigate and judge these matters.

As for everything else you stated; allow me to help you out.

Regardless of what the media or lgbt community tells you, men and women are different. Difference of anatomy, hormones, muscle and bone structure, among other things. If you genuinely think women are so dangerous that a man of Hardy's size needs to use that much force in self defense against a woman of her size and didn't do anything wrong in doing so then I have nothing else to say. We can agree to completely disagree.
So let me see if I've got your story straight.... he didn't bruise her throat area on purpose so that he could call the police to cover his tracks, right?

Again, look at the evidence.

Now you're just being silly. Its all in the documents.
Lawrence was a witness in a room in the apartment. Its described in the court document that she heard body slamming going on.
And you ignored the part where Lawrence called security about the Hardy/Holden and security initially ignored her. She actually ran out of the apartment looking for help and shouting and her shouts could be heard in the 911 call when the security finally contacted the police.
But wouldn't that "body slamming" coincide with Hardy's story of trying to restrain her? Look, if he was truly "beating" her, she would have had significantly more damage than bruising under her chin and back from being restrained. A black eye, a busted lip and couple of bruises on her stomach or bumps on her head would show otherwise. Guess what, none of that was there. Some of you would have us believe that he was careful not to bruise her in areas that incriminate him and then he called the police to cover his tracks. How about this, maybe he was telling the truth... she was coked up and drunk and "coming at him", as he says in the 911 call. Is that too hard to believe?

It's like you don't understand he can beat her up to any degree he wants and stop. It's not like he has one mode of attack and it's to try to beat her to death. Domestic abuse is about control (ie showing up unannounced at her place to smell her towels and sheets bc he suspected her of cheating was also documented) it's not about trying to beat someone to death or win the 'fight'. When you are the dominant physical force in the situation you have complete control of how far you can put an ass whipping on someone who poses no physical threat to you whatsoever. The power differencial is similar to a typical adult and a 7 year old child.

Back