Groovy Lando V Legion Of Groove Wagon

Same ere till I saw my two bros going at it again. Wish we could get along but teh fak we can do on the net? Type.... @Myrddin Wild is right, can't we just get the fuq along my bruvas?

<28>
We broz haz a spat like broz do sometimez... & we good now.

Much love to you Brother Danny.

We broz haz a spat like broz do sometimez... & we good now.

Much love to you Brother Danny.
Me and you are not good, and I ain't good with L.O.G either.

it's never gonna end while you keep insisting it's over bro o_O

Relax. It’s the internet my G, it is never that deep.

Exactly!!

PS: why do you have the default avatar?

I removed my old one and didn’t get around to picking a new one. Also I tend to mostly post via mobile and I can’t see my AV anyways.

And I just read the last few pages and laughed and cringed at the same time. Everybody helax. It’s never that deep.

I removed my old one and didn’t get around to picking a new one. Also I tend to mostly post via mobile and I can’t see my AV anyways.

And I just read the last few pages and laughed and cringed at the same time. Everybody helax. It’s never that deep.
It's not just contained in this thread, I'm getting attacked in other ones too

this is our WWI homie :)

It's not just contained in this thread, I'm getting attacked in other ones too

this is our WWI homie :)

HAAA it will be the internet version of:

anchorman.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

<Lmaoo>

I won’t be around for all that so you peeps stay BASED

Side note, War Groovy:

QMjzRfT.gif

<BronTroll1>
HAAA it will be the internet version of:

anchorman.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

<Lmaoo>

I won’t be around for all that so you peeps stay BASED

Side note, War Groovy:

QMjzRfT.gif
Lmao, that was a good 1

Relax. It’s the internet my G, it is never that deep.

Exactly!!
I apologize for taking it so personally. Me & you pretty much stopped the Legion / Plat wars that used to go down... so it surprised & twisted me when you bashed Groovy cause I totally didn't expect that from you after all that good work we did late last year. I waz a little tipsy that night too. :D I may of talked your ear off... but I never "attacked" you. I'm done being overly sensitive about it. I got no beef with you.

lol journeyman with fanboys. <DisgustingHHH>
this actually doesn't make sense. A journeyman is a good thing that means he is a skilled worker... yet you don't understand why he has fans. your comment doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
this actually doesn't make sense. A journeyman is a good thing that means he is a skilled worker... yet you don't understand why he has fans. your comment doesn't make any sense.
He´s actually an idiot, u cant be a rookie & a journeyman at the same time.

It´s contradictory, but obviously you´ll find tards like Sherdog´s Official Snitch to like this kind of stupidity.

Back