GSP - Dana won't allow me to fight the winner of Khabib-Conor

can't blame Dana though really.

He knows that In the chance GSP wins

he'll likely vacate the title and retire

It would be a massive fight but In the grand scheme, Is it worth It for the ufc?

Khabib will embarrass Conor, but just in case Dana is protecting Conor from GSP, he knows Conor has no chance

GSP wouldn’t fight Habib if he won anyway.

Who the fuck are we kidding.

It’s Georgie we’re talking about here.

Dana White has zero to say in this matter. if WME thinks they can make hundreds of millions from a Conor-GSP fight it will happen. They paid 4 billion to a sport with 2-3 stars and they've lost Ronda already, they've lost Jon Jones, and Brock.

They're bringing Brock back for a reason. It's going to take a long time to recoup their billions lol.

<31><{danawhoah}>
tenor.gif
<{danayeah}>

If Conor wants GSP

then the fight will happen

but for WME/UFC, it doesn't actually make sense unless Conor/GSP/Khabib are going to retire after that fight
GSP is just going to win the belt and retire or leave the division

WME are clueless casuals and got scammed from day 1 and have no idea what they are doing though

If both fighters are retiring anyway, let the fight happen and let someone else fight for the vacated belt after
Doesn't make sense for GSP to win, Conor or Khabib not retiring but losing the belt, it is a minus when it comes to marketing them

If enough potential revenue is involved, you bet your ass Greedypotomus will flip a 180 on a dime.

Dana said he wont let GSP fight them?

I can't wait to see the odds on GSP/Khabib

Howz about GSP just fight a contender in the deepest division in MMA to earn a shot.

I wish Dana was just honest for once. It has nothing to do with GSP relinquishing the title, he doesn’t like GSP.

Well gee, I wonder why. Not like you won the belt off Bisping, dropped it immediately after and left the division in a weird position, only saving grace was everyone saw Whittaker and not GSP as the true champion anyway.

If Conor wants GSP

then the fight will happen

but for WME/UFC, it doesn't actually make sense unless Conor/GSP/Khabib are going to retire after that fight
GSP is just going to win the belt and retire or leave the division

WME are clueless casuals and got scammed from day 1 and have no idea what they are doing though

If both fighters are retiring anyway, let the fight happen and let someone else fight for the vacated belt after
Doesn't make sense for GSP to win, Conor or Khabib not retiring but losing the belt, it is a minus when it comes to marketing them

Khabib has said his plan is to fight Conor, GSP, then retire undefeated. Either way this plays out it doesn't look like whoever wins is sticking around. Unless they get Tony in the mix.

let gsp fight tony ferguson first, lets see how he feels about that

Well gee, I wonder why. Not like you won the belt off Bisping, dropped it immediately after and left the division in a weird position, only saving grace was everyone saw Whittaker and not GSP as the true champion anyway.

you honestly believe the world cares who the 185 lb champion is? lol.

WME has to be totally financially fucked if they’re gonna let wishy-washy, play-it-safe Georges call the shots.

can't blame Dana though really.

He knows that In the chance GSP wins

he'll likely vacate the title and retire

It would be a massive fight but In the grand scheme, Is it worth It for the ufc?
So have the fight at 170

Or 157

Or don't even weigh them

If anyone thinks the UFC turns down a HUGE money fight because of some bullshit Dana said...

Back