GSP - Dana won't allow me to fight the winner of Khabib-Conor

Gsp shouldn't get a title shot at 155. We don't know if he can make it or how he will look. If he's serious about taking legacy fights and fighting at 155 he should face Ferguson. Tony might be the best lw in the world. If GSP beats him he gets the Conor vs Khabib winner

Conor will have fought Mayweather in boxing and Khabib in the UFC in back to back fights. Two of the most unbeatable fighters of all time, who are a combined 76-0 and who are both considered style nightmares for Conor. Before thst he fought arguably the best lw ever in Alvarez, before that the best fw ever. Yea totally protecting him.

9F3981F9-8651-4EF6-8D92-AE84F763C25A.gif

Last edited:
can't blame Dana though really.

He knows that In the chance GSP wins

he'll likely vacate the title and retire

It would be a massive fight but In the grand scheme, Is it worth It for the ufc?

Isn't that what they're doing by letting Conor fight for another belt?

Gsp shouldn't get a title shot at 155. We don't know if he can make it or how he will look. If he's serious about taking legacy fights and fighting at 155 he should face Ferguson. Tony might be the best lw in the world. If GSP beats him he gets the Conor vs Khabib winner

This does sound like the best middle ground option.

I tend to understand and respect the decision to fight Floyd

and I also feel like money negotiations were a huge factor keeping him out of action afterwards as well. The UFC and WME were just as much to blame for him not coming back sooner.

I understand thinking he was ducking, scared, never fighting again, or whatever other strange parallel reality people like to create for themselves Is the more attractive thing to believe.

Those are just very extreme examples when the reality Is far simpler. It's just a matter of the average person, such as yourself not paying attention to the deeper politics and business taking place behind the scenes.

But of course, me even acknowledging that there are other angles to consider makes me a fanboy In your mind. It's more an example of the extremist reality you live In than anything.

That said, this thread Isn't even about Conor. You can't even go a single thread without posting about him, throwing hate about him. Yet you cannot see the hypocrisy In it all.

Haha, such a self aggrandizing post but you are right. The average fan doesn't give a fuck about the business because they are fans of the sport not of the politics.

MMA is literally the only pro sport where fans try to come off as enlightened business aficionados and act like the buisness and money side of it is actually a factor that has any effect on them as a fan what so ever.

Back