Gsp defended the title 9 times,beat better competition and people still think fedor is greater?

Of course they were testing....

20150620062253_1DX_6365.JPG
But by average Sherdog logic, Lashley is still in goat contention because he has never tested positive. You aren't allowed to draw conclusions based on observations, the only evidence of drug use that is acceptable is being flagged for a banned substance.

Call me when GSP survives against Hunt.....

Curtis Blaydes has entered the p4p discussion, GSP still needing to gain 50 lbs.

Arguing with Fedor fans:
img.aspx

Their main tactic is moving the goal posts until only Fedor can fit.

It's weak shit and only convinces fanbois.

Someone with Mark Hunt's pathetic skillset wouldnt even crack the top 40 at 170.

Then GSP should have no problem finishing him in a fight, no?

Or would Hunt be the favorite to beat GSP?

Fedor never asked Hunt to cut weight....

What's your point? Bigger fighter beat smaller fighter = better resume/more skilled?

Lol spare me. If that were important, there wouldn't be a need for weight classes. Just let anyone fight whomever. What an asinine thing to even argue.

Fedor wasnt a more skilled MMA fighter than GSP. Cool if youre a mark who "liked him more" but HW in combat sports has always been the drizzling shits.
Weight classes exist to let kids play without getting murdered

View attachment 342057
<JonesDXSuckIt><FookIsThatGuy><DCrying>

Yea right. Prime roided Fedor couldn't beat Jon Jones scraps.

Brendan Schaub would probably sleep Fedor today.
Pre steriod abuse Fedor is the GOAT
But with the new hgh steriod and ped era aka Jon Jones ( tested positive , not debatable) he has been passed up

Like any sport look at baseball very different pre steroids

Memories are short. Not only was Fedor #1 HW 10 years he was #1 P4P 10 years too. No HW moved like him or with skills like him. Even to this day none has come. He had freakish skills, speed, and cardio like premier of LWs today. How do you think he won all those matches being way undersized.

Fedor will never be duplicated. His win streak. Defense streak. His skills, speed and cardio at HW.

1 in a million.

I agree with this. But by this logic it makes no sense when people say he was undersized at HW, because he was using it to his advantage for his style. If he was bigger he wouldn't have been able to fight the way he did.

The Mark hunt that Fedor fought in 2006 didn't know what wrestling and Jiu jitsu was. I would bet the house GSP beats 2006 Mark hunt in a open weight fight.

But by average Sherdog logic, Lashley is still in goat contention because he has never tested positive. You aren't allowed to draw conclusions based on observations, the only evidence of drug use that is acceptable is being flagged for a banned substance.

Lol...he got them Ngannou boobies....

Lol spare me. If that were important, there wouldn't be a need for weight classes. Just let anyone fight whomever. What an asinine thing to even argue.

Fedor wasnt a more skilled MMA fighter than GSP. Cool if youre a mark who "liked him more" but HW in combat sports has always been the drizzling shits.

HW is still bad.. Really bad in fact.. And Fedor fans insanely overrate how good it was in Pride back then. It had basically two great fighters in CC and Nog. And CC did what Fedor refused to do, and actually came to the UFC.. Got his ass whooped when he got there too.. The rest of the Pride HW's back then, were solid but mostly tending the gate. LHW on down has always been rich with far more skilled fighters in MMA. Always.. I would argue had Fedor been cutting down, he would have had much tougher fights consistently. Prime Rampage, Shogun, Hendo, Wandy etc were no Joke. Hendo past his prime blasted Fedor who was also past his prime..

I saw Fedors unbelievable win streak at HW where every punch can end it. Fedor lost after 10 years and was practically bald way out of his Prime.

GSP got his ass kicked 2x in his Prime. Serra was a legit Midge compared to GSP.

Fedor is GOAT and if you disagree you don't know shit about MMA. Deal with it.

I see your point, yet GSP was not exactly in his prime during his early losses which he both avenged.

The old GSP set of lies.
1) He faces tougher competition.
images

He fought bloated LWs and a very weak WW division, full of cans that were cutting weight to avoid the harsh realities of MW. During those days, MMA fans were brutes who didn't care for lower weigh classes, so to sell the product of the "manlets of the time", this hype about WW was generated. This hype was hijacked by GSP fanboys to desperately have a talking point to place him above the clearly superior A. Silva who was finishing all fighters from all backgrounds.

It's a lie.

2) Fedor is a true pioneer and fought ANYBODY. He faced giants, fought prime Nog and made it look easy, dismantled cro cop, and will forever be the standard to be held at HW. Say what you wish, but HW is where it's at. Fedor dominated the true men division like no other fighter, and comparing GSP to Fedor is heretic.

Fedor never took roids. Ban
Fedor never tested positive for roids. But he spent nearly his entire career fighting in an organization that not only didn't test, but actively encouraged steroid use. The moment he started fighting in orgs that tested, he suddenly was "out of his prime" and a shell of himself. Johnny Hendricks never tested positive either, but between his refusal to do VADA style testing and the way he looks post-USADA does anybody really doubt..?

Back