GSP discussing aliens with Joe Rogan, from the lastest JRE podcast

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

GSP is at it again.

My favorite quote: "I remember that I remember, but I don't really remember. You know what I mean ?"

alien.jpg

GSP and Joe Rogan may be rich and famous but they definitely have no depth and are not very intelligent people.

GSP and Joe Rogan may be rich and famous but they definitely have no depth and are not very intelligent people.
I find Joe Rogan to very insightful and intelligent. He also is very aware of what he knows and what he believes and makes a point to distinguish between the two.

GSP I've only heard speak on MMA topics so I can't really comment.

Perhaps you just aren't interested in the topics Joe talks about.

Aliens are demons. GSP is an innocent soul so they're trying to corrupt him before he spreads his seed

That was an awesome interview. GSP was a little more prepared for the weird stuff this time.

My favorite quote: "I remember that I remember, but I don't really remember. You know what I mean ?"
Evidently you don't know what he means. Something is lost in GSP's efforts to speak English. I appreciate his efforts greatly, and he has certainly improved, but I'm somewhat saddened by his (or anyone's) limitations, and by translation limitations in general. He's obviously a very intelligent person and open minded, and has enough humility to admit there's some things in life he doesn't understand but is open to try to understand.

It blows my mind that some closed minded dipshit on the internet has a bigger ego than the best fighter in the world.

Back