GSP fires 1st shot at McGregor - says he does not want to "clog up" the division like Conor

They are as bad as each other. GSP stalled the division from the moment he called Bisping out in June of 2016. Over a year and a half.

They negotiated the fight in Oct.

GSP wasn't going to be ready until 2017, so they booked Bisping V Hendo because it meant, whomever won would be a perfect foil for GSP to promote a 2 division champ.

They had the press conference early 2017. GSP said he couldn't be available until the end of 2017. They fight, GSP wins, GSP vacates.

In other words, he stalled the division for almost 2 years to get a favorable match-up, in the process denying Jacare and Romero title shots, forcing Mousasi to Bellator and leaving the division in limbo.

Both GSP and Conor fucked their respective divisions. Hopefully Conor will defend. Who the fuck knows.
This. All day and everyday THIS!

It's amazing people can't see it. This is the real reason none of the real contenders got to sniff the belt once Bisping became champ. It was all for GSP to return for a favorable match up so he could be a two division champ and steal some thunder from Conor.

The middleweight division was a joke for 18 months due to UFC politics.

Honestly I can respect him vacating I guess. He knew he wasn't going to defend anytime soon (or ever) so he just elected to vacate. Plus he dethroned Bisping so we didn't have to deal with his nonsense of a title run anymore. Now the Middleweight division is moving on again meanwhile the lightweight division is still on hold.

GSP didn't do crap for the MW division. Bisping has NEVER beat any Top 5 MW except his lucky fluke win over Rockhold. He would have lost to whoever he fought next (which would have been a Whittaker if GSP had not put dollar signs into Dana's head). This defense against a real MW would have occurred around the same time as Bisping fought GSP. This means the MW division would have been resolved quicker than it was when involving GSP.

GSP obviously didn't have a chance at any real MW elite fighter. He had to take on non-Top 5 to get his cheapened belt. He clearly held up the MW division though much less than what Conor has done to LW.

Last edited:
your point?

Originality & creativity are not your things. Nothing wrong with that.

fdmg1d7k9bj3r4urwu9u.png

Originality & creativity are not your things. Nothing wrong with that.

fdmg1d7k9bj3r4urwu9u.png

i don't feel like i need to be original nor creative anymore to respond to the gsp hate, which is also shockingly, unoriginal and not very creative.

GSP didn't do crap for the MW division. Bisping has NEVER beat any Top 5 MW except his lucky fluke win over Rockhold. He would have lost to whoever he fought next (which would have been a Whittaker if GSP had not put dollar signs into Dana's head). This defense against a real MW would have occurred around the same time as Bisping fought GSP. This means the MW division would have been resolved quicker than it was when involving GSP.
/QUOTE]

I don’t disagree with you about Bisping. All I’m saying is that if Bisping beat GSP, he probably would have tried to get a fight with Woodley, rubber match retired Hendo, rematch Anderson, or fight Nick Diaz or some other ridiculous shit

My reply became part of the quote. My bad.

damn black works for TSN now. do they own FN

He's said it on a few occasions and I believe he could, but would he actually do it is the question. I don't see GSP challenging a smaller guy. It's a pride thing.

Hasnt GSP said he is able to cut to lightweight? That's where I see him headed.

He's said it on a few occasions and I believe he could, but would he actually do it is the question. I don't see GSP challenging a smaller guy. It's a pride thing.

He said he would not call out a fighter in a lighter division.

He never said he would not FIGHT a lighter weight fighter.

GSP has said several times that he's an "ectomorph" & his frame is closer to LW than MW.

I'll give you that, but that would mean McGregor would most likely have to be the one to issue the challenge.

Not gonna happen.

He said he would not call out a fighter in a lighter division.

He never said he would not FIGHT a lighter weight fighter.

GSP has said several times that he's an "ectomorph" & his frame is closer to LW than MW.

I'll give you that, but that would mean McGregor would most likely have to be the one to issue the challenge.

Not gonna happen.

It's not like GSP has never fought a lightweight before. ;)

GSPgreasing1.gif~original

McGregor goes to the highest $$$.

Out of all available opponents for Conor,
him vs GSP is the biggest MMA fight that can be made.

Agreed. Still no way McGregor calls him out.

I'd watch though lol

It's not like GSP has never fought a lightweight before. ;)

GSPgreasing1.gif~original

McGregor goes to the highest $$$.

Out of all available opponents for Conor,
him vs GSP is the biggest MMA fight that can be made.

So GSP basically called Conor a turd that won't flush?

<mma4>

GSP vacated the MW belt for the good of the division.

He told Robin Black that he does not want to be like McGregor and "clog up" the division.

(cued to 3:28)

images

Prediction: Georges wants to be the 1st 3-div champion & will use the "colitis" shtick to say he lost weight, and now he's a lightweight.

Clickbait title. Go fuck yourself.

Back