Gsp fought the perfect fight vs bisping

Thecoolguy13

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone here will agree gsp fought the perfect fight vs bisping. Flawlessly destroyed the count. Jabbed him to death, rocked him with a Superman jab, took him down at will, dropped him with a picture perfect inside hook, clubbed him with textbook elbows from full guard and finished him with a beautiful sub. He literally washed him. Bisping offered no offense whatsoever. Any other fights where the winner won a flawless victory?
Discuss....

I guess Fedor va Tim Sylvia or big nog. Silva against Victor or leben. Mcgregor vs Aldo and Alvarez and Jones against shogun and Chael.

Edit: no point in mentioning gsp fights because most of them were flawless.

GSP fans are the most deluded in the sport.

GSP was gassing, getting beat up by Ping elbows, lost the 2nd round, but it was a flawless victory right?

7Lrz.gif

As a lifetime GSP hater i recognize he surprised me. I was thinking yey this Boring fuk is finally getting a nice middle weight beating. And he shows up throwing leather and gets the finish. Really impressive. Still hate him.

I don't know about flawless. GSP got cut open pretty bad.

He did take full advantage of Bispings right blind side though. GSP always has the best strategies.

I guess Fedor va Tim Sylvia or big nog. Silva against Victor or leben. Mcgregor vs Aldo and Alvarez and Jones against shogun and Chael.
Agreed all good ones. Id also like to add Rory McDonald vs tyrone woody

Silva vs Chael 1 was flawless by Silva. Chael literally offered nothing until Silva subbed him with a textbook triangle. Pretty sure Anderson Silva invented the triangle choke that night.... First time anyone was ever subbed by it.

He gassed in the second (but did recover) got chewed up by elbows and got hit a few times solid on the inside.

Hardly flawless. Fantastic performance for sure but flawless it wasn't.

Huh...no lol what?

GSP was starting to gass and Bisping was fucking him up with those elbows from the guard. GSP lost round 2. That's not a flawless victory...

Good performance but far from flawless. Got beat up by elbows in Bispings guard and started to gas.

There are way better examples of flawless victories by GSP.

I’m glad you finally saw this fight for the first time though.

GSP was gassing, getting beat up by Ping elbows, lost the 2nd round, but it was a flawless victory right?

Haha wtf you and I were def watching different fights. GSP owned ping every second of that fight

As a lifetime GSP hater i recognize he surprised me. I was thinking yey this Boring fuk is finally getting a nice middle weight beating. And he shows up throwing leather and gets the finish. Really impressive. Still hate him.

Haha I'm saying. GSP was on fire that night. Doesn't finish anyone in 8 years and comes back to move up in weight and destroys bisping. Goat for sure

I don't know about flawless. GSP got cut open pretty bad.

He did take full advantage of Bispings right blind side though. GSP always has the best strategies.

Hahaha right. GSP is a master strategist and a cerebral assassin

Gsp was losing bad until he caught him with his fake that gave him a right hand of doom

But but but he had a stomach ache.

And we all know Bisping was one of the strongest fighters of all time with a title reign rivaled only by Conor's.

I'm sure everyone here will agree gsp fought the perfect fight vs bisping. Flawlessly destroyed the count. Jabbed him to death, rocked him with a Superman jab, took him down at will, dropped him with a picture perfect inside hook, clubbed him with textbook elbows from full guard and finished him with a beautiful sub. He literally washed him. Bisping offered no offense whatsoever. Any other fights where the winner won a flawless victory?
Discuss....

Bisping vs Rockhold. Circled away from the left kick, set up the same combo a couple of times and finally landed it.

For someone at that stage of his career, being undersized the way he was, it was a beautifully executed fight plan. And I suspect it helped sway more than a few fight fans to confirm GSP as the best fighter to even get into an Octagon.

Back