Gsp fought the perfect fight vs bisping

I was impressed with GSP, but it wasn't a flawless victory by any means. That's a good thing too. It showed GSP has heart and skill to overcome a long layoff, size difference and moving up in weight for the first time against a current champ.

GSP fans are the most deluded in the sport.

GSP was gassing, getting beat up by Ping elbows, lost the 2nd round, but it was a flawless victory right?
This is certainly the pot calling the kettle black. You’d know a thing or three about being delusional.

I'm sure everyone here will agree gsp fought the perfect fight vs bisping. Flawlessly destroyed the count. Jabbed him to death, rocked him with a Superman jab, took him down at will, dropped him with a picture perfect inside hook, clubbed him with textbook elbows from full guard and finished him with a beautiful sub. He literally washed him. Bisping offered no offense whatsoever. Any other fights where the winner won a flawless victory?
Discuss....

GSP got his face busted open and was gassing in the 3rd round.

GSP was getting pieced up before he landed the big shot. Good win, but flawless?

GSP was gassing, getting beat up by Ping elbows, lost the 2nd round, but it was a flawless victory right?
*Some
Some GSP fans.

He isn't my favorite fighter but I'm a big GSP fan. The way he was fighting he was fortunate to find the finish and win. He looked gassed and the next two rounds could have been very bad.

But he won and he saved middleweights from bisping picking and choosing fights anymore.

No where near flawless but his strategy worked and he probably would have won a decision if he didn't find the finish.

I consider GSP to probably be the GOAT but you're right. That was one of his hardest fought victories.

As a lifetime GSP hater i recognize he surprised me. I was thinking yey this Boring fuk is finally getting a nice middle weight beating. And he shows up throwing leather and gets the finish. Really impressive. Still hate him.
You have to be a special kind of retard to "hate" GSP.

First, it's already stupid to hate someone you have never met in real life. But to hate someone as classy as GSP is beyond stupid.

Makes me question the mental health of some people in our society.

As people have already pointed out, it was far from a flawless performance where Bisping had zero offense. I'm guessing you already knew that. Weird troll

Haha wtf you and I were def watching different fights. GSP owned ping every second of that fight
bisping-feints-to-bait-breaks-rhythm-with-jab-comp.gif

Really owned those seconds. Lol

For someone at that stage of his career, being undersized the way he was, it was a beautifully executed fight plan. And I suspect it helped sway more than a few fight fans to confirm GSP as the best fighter to even get into an Octagon.
It's kind of gross how some people take that and try to use it against him by saying "oh well he was afraid of Silva after all". Nevermind that he came back after how many years away? And FINISHED his opponent? Zero credit given. Fucking assholes

Ban ts already mods. He is blantly trolling

In my book Bisping was winning the first round. In the second he listened to his corner to use the left hook to counter Ping and dropped him with it. Rewatch the fight.
You should probably rewatch it instead. GSP controlled the first round with ease and ended it with a beautiful Superman jab/wheel kick right to Bisping’s dome. The only round you could argue for Bisping is the second.

It's kind of gross how some people take that and try to use it against him by saying "oh well he was afraid of Silva after all". Nevermind that he came back after how many years away? And FINISHED his opponent? Zero credit given. Fucking assholes
The worst is that people act like it was some cherry-picked matchup, when in reality 1. Bisping is a giant MW with great TDD and top-notch volume striking and 2. The majority of people on here were picking Bisping to win, with many picking him to TKO GSP.

No one even considered GSP outclassing Bisping in the standup the way he did and getting the finish, but now they all act like they saw it coming. I feel sorry for them actually... didn’t get to enjoy one of MMA’s greatest and most legendary moments. Sucks to suck

This is a troll thread, I'm the biggest GSP fan and while the win was nothing short of impressive, GSP took a lot of shots when getting tired in round 2 and got cut up by Bjspings elbows on the ground.

You should probably rewatch it instead. GSP controlled the first round with ease and ended it with a beautiful Superman jab/wheel kick right to Bisping’s dome. The only round you could argue for Bisping is the second.

Maybe I should. So he lost the first, won the 2nd and lost by sub in the third. Competitive fight IMO just from the stats?

GSP usually fights the perfect fight against whoever

Somebody's never played Mortal Kombat before

***CORRECTION*** Gastelum fought he perfect fight against Bisping.

Walked through his paddycakes and planted him.

MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif

It was a disgrace that Bisping's team and family even let him fight that soon after being battered. He should have never been in the cage that night. His brain needed a few more months to heal.

It was gross.

GSP was incredibly L U C K Y to connect and beat the weakest champion in the history of the UFC.

Not flawless at all, but how could it be after such a long layoff? Shows how good he is... 5 years on the shelf so rusty and he still comes out moving well and being very aggressive. In 13 fights the closest anyone has come is when GSP's nightmare matchup caught GSP on a bad night and almost barely but not quite got two judges to think he won.

At least he didn't get clowned and dropped on his ass like this:
bisping-rocks-silva-rd-1-alt-view.gif

Bisping made Andy look like he had Forest Griffen tier striking.

Clowned? I see a real fighter eat some punches and take risks.

Clowns are cherry pickers.

Back