Gsp fought the perfect fight vs bisping

7Lrz.gif
tenor.gif

Flawless... I guess. He did get the finish after re-charging his Riddum meter...

I agree with TS: GSP is flawlessly sexy.

Clowned? I see a real fighter eat some punches and take risks.

Clowns are cherry pickers.

Real fighters don't need a cocktail or steroids, banned anti-anxiety meds, and synthetic testosterone to perform. Real fighters don't pathetically call out fighters in the weight classes below year after year. Andy can't even fight clean when facing blown up welterweights, wow such risk taking.

Real fighters don't need a cocktail or steroids, banned anti-anxiety meds, and synthetic testosterone to perform. Real fighters don't pathetically call out fighters in the weight classes below year after year. Andy can't even fight clean when facing blown up welterweights, wow such risk taking.
Anderson > GSP

Maybe I should. So he lost the first, won the 2nd and lost by sub in the third. Competitive fight IMO just from the stats?
Somewhat competitive, but the first round was a clear cut 10-9 for GSP while the second was a toss-up, and Bisping got obliterated in the third. So not really that competitive.

As a lifetime GSP hater i recognize he surprised me. I was thinking yey this Boring fuk is finally getting a nice middle weight beating. And he shows up throwing leather and gets the finish. Really impressive. Still hate him.
This should be sherdog's mission statement. This is what it's all about, giving props where they are due but still blindly hating. Respect.

The finish was pretty sweet. He faked bisping right out. That's not an easy guy to sub either .

GSP was incredibly L U C K Y to connect and beat the weakest champion in the history of the UFC.
There is no luck in dropping a man on his ass with a left hook, pounding him into mush and choking him unconscious. Nope, pretty sure GSP meant to do all of that.

No- he didn't. He fought THEE MOST OVERRATED fighter to hold a belt in UFC history. He should've finished Bisping late first, early second and take little to no damage.That wouldve and should've been the perfect scenario for Georges.

Not flawless. Great, yes, but certainly not flawless.

Flawless is Anderson vs. Leben.

Regardless, it cemented his legacy as one of the true greats and as a secondary bonus, it gets the little pansy GSP trolls like Dozer, JackSchtotll etc all up in arms.

GSP fans are the most deluded in the sport.

GSP was gassing, getting beat up by Ping elbows, lost the 2nd round, but it was a flawless victory right?

I like gsp but agreed. I feel if gsp doesn't get the knockout there he loses the fight

GSP did fine considering the fluke neck injury from Bisping's illegal elbow to the back of the head.

oooohhhh

those are heavy accusations and a whole lot of faith the guy who ran away from the testing era isn't doing even more, better vitamins.

Real fighters fight. They don't take time out when things get competitive and then cherry pick an easy fight.

There is no luck in dropping a man on his ass with a left hook, pounding him into mush and choking him unconscious. Nope, pretty sure GSP meant to do all of that.

He was LUCKY. He has being outclassed by the very weak bisping.

Back