Gsp fought the perfect fight vs bisping

GSP wrecked the best version of bis ping. It wasn't flawless but it was very impressive.

Lol GSP finishing Ping really triggered the Syntherson nut gobblers like Toner and his alt accounts (as evidenced by this thread).

Real fighters don't need a cocktail or steroids, banned anti-anxiety meds, and synthetic testosterone to perform. Real fighters don't pathetically call out fighters in the weight classes below year after year. Andy can't even fight clean when facing blown up welterweights, wow such risk taking.

Funny how everything can be used to hate on Anderson. The "anti-anxiety" meds he took, were the same you guys claim Forrest was on in this fight.

bdFLUGk.gif

So which is it? Do these anti-anxiety drugs make you better or make you suck?

You haters need some coherence in your vitriol: as it is, you sound silly.

Funny how everything can be used to hate on Anderson. The "anti-anxiety" meds he took, were the same you guys claim Forrest was on in this fight.

bdFLUGk.gif

So which is it? Do these anti-anxiety drugs make you better or make you suck?

You haters need some coherence in your vitriol: as it is, you sound silly.
GSP fans/Anderson haters hating on the true GOAT.

Is normal.

Not flawless, but a good performance from a guy that took 4 years off then went up a weight class.

Despite Bisping being a 'weak' champion, he's still a good fighter and he did KO Rocksalt in spectacular fashion to win the MW title.

Somewhat competitive, but the first round was a clear cut 10-9 for GSP while the second was a toss-up, and Bisping got obliterated in the third. So not really that competitive.

Going 1-1 in the third is a competitive fight for me - you don't know how is going to win the fight, starting the third round. Especially if both are not knocking down anybody. Khabib vs. Barboza is not competitve - you knew after the first or second round that Khabib is going to win this.

You are 100% correct. I mean gsp is the greatest of all time after all. Although I respect bisping more than any other fighter. He gave his life to the game.

Back