GSP: "I'm Not Sure If I Compete That I'll Go Back to 185. I Don't Think So."

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

And the back-track begins. Like plenty have been saying, GSP simply viewed the Bisping on the easiest "High profile" matchup for his comeback. He doesn't want to fight at 185. He'll look for a superfight with Conor or maybe go fight Woodley at WW.

Now make the Whittaker-Rockhold fight for the undisputed belt, dammit.

Would like to see him defend once, but MW is a murderers row.

Even as good as he is, those guys are a lot bigger and stronger than his natural division.

<GSPWoah>

Dana White: "I'll be super pissed if GSP doesn't defend the middleweight belt"
<{Heymansnicker}>

Last edited:
K9Y98.gif

What a shocker! NOT!

This was obvious from the start when the Bisping fight got announced. Just officially vacate already so that we can focus on the actual MW championship.

I wonder if he plans on fighting Woodley first and then Conor. Or if hes gonna campaign for the Conor fight asap.

Congrats Whittaker for being the undisputed ufc champion

As long as he vacates rather than hold the division hostage then i really don't mind.

Should of done at least the Whittaker fight..

Really wanted to see that..

Immediately after Rockhold/BobbyKnucks is announced huh?

Co-inky-dink

I think we all saw this coming. I think he fights Woodley or McGregor. Maybe waiting for this kind of announcement is why McGregor has been sitting on the sidelines? He wants nothing but money fights, and he has no interest in fighting Tony. McGregor/GSP would be the biggest MMA fight in the history of the sport. And everyone makes tons of money in the process. I bet it happens.

Back