GSP is STILL in his PRIME! source Sherdog/Youtube

giphy.gif

Lol. He’s not going to say he’s past his best is he

Not "Prime".... But he had some great moments vs Bisping... looked good standing and getting the finish. The guy will still give the top contenders at 170 the fight of their lives. But wouldn't mind if he just rode off into the sunset as Champ - Champ.

I'm gonna tell you this right now. It aint the years it's the miles. That' swhy Yoel Romero at 41 can go. He didn't start MMA until he was almost 30. GSP is too battle worn. Two acl surgeries. 5 rounders almost back to back to back. Even if he's dominating 50-45. All that mileage is in his back, knees, joints all over. Plus he trains like crazy. I think as far as physical prime goes, that's over with, but his mental prime he has. The experience the overall calmness and knowing your body better than at 22. When I was 22 I'd gas myself out and not know how to pace myself in my later 20s and 30s I have a better gas tank because I know how to pace but I'm not as strong as I am when I was 21-22. It's a give and take when you get older. Giving up a little strength for better cardio and gas is a good thing.

GSP is on his prime because he came back and beat a champion that didn't fight top contenders for his belt and that fought old bums like Silva and Henderson, yea ok.

Also didn't he get fucked up by Matt Serra? Lol.

Fuck off. Bisping beat Rockhold to win the belt you retard.

Do you think the loss to Serra means anything to anybody other than assholes like you these days ? The last poll in here he easily beat Fedor as the GOAT. Cry all you want. Bring up more ancient history. It isn’t changing shit.

He’s the best. He’s probably made more money in the UFC than anybody else. And still makes millions each year without even fighting. He’s one of the most popular fighters ever. He’s universally respected by other fighters. He holds all kinds of records. I could go on. But why bother.

And I bet every dollar I have, that he doesn’t have a clue you even exist. But he clearly owns space in your pea brain. You’re here talking about him. So keep laughing buddeh. Because we all know who the joke is.

tenor.gif

Fuck off. Bisping beat Rockhold to win the belt you retard.

Do you think the loss to Serra means anything to anybody other than assholes like you these days ? The last poll in here he easily beat Fedor as the GOAT. Cry all you want. Bring up more ancient history. It isn’t changing shit.

He’s the best. He’s probably made more money in the UFC than anybody else. And still makes millions each year without even fighting. He’s one of the most popular fighters ever. He’s universally respected by other fighters. He holds all kinds of records. I could go on. But why bother.

And I bet every dollar I have, that he doesn’t have a clue you even exist. But he clearly owns space in your pea brain. You’re here talking about him. So keep laughing buddeh. Because we all know who the joke is.

tenor.gif

Rockhold is his only good win, and that was a fluke probaby. That win (Bisping) is overrated and GSP just came back for a big money fight, it was lame. If you cant realize that if Bisping defended his belt against top contenders instead of Silva and 45 year old Dan Henderson he would not have been the champion, for GSP to conveniently come back after 4 years and win.

Nobody cares about how much money he makes, thats not the issue here.

Also if you bet every dollar you have on that maybe youd have enough money to buy a GSP t shirt and lick his balls some more.

I really, really hope that he never tests the waters at MW again. he'd get a serious beatdown against anyone other than bisping and I would not want to watch it. I think he's smart enough to know that though.

Back