GSP makes a little person joke.

drbolony

-Cautious Alex's Kickboxing Coach-
@Gold
Reaction score

Was watching this GSP interview by Submission Radio, and did a double take 2:48 in. The video is time stamped. I'm not PC by any means, but just hearing GSP say midget, and his explanation afterwards is hilarious. I had to share with you guys. Enjoy.

Was he recounting his match with Sherk?

He already fought a Dwarf Italiano and got knocked out, so I can understand his fear of fighting a midget.

Thought GSP was talking about most of Conors past opponents.
giphy.gif

Im sure he's taking a crack at himself, he's smaller than 6'0.

A manlet.

This is what makes GSP an athlete and guys like The BJ Penn and Saku true fighters.

They might not be as good as GSP in terms of records and accomplishments but they'll fight anyone at any weight because they truly don't give a flying fuck.

Uh oh white liberals will be outraged on midget's behalf.

Of course he is scurred.....He tapped to strikes when he faced one.

GSP+tapping+to+Strikes.gif

remoteImage-75.gif

D7270E61-1422-0E8C-9AADF142E151FF88.jpg

This is what makes GSP an athlete and guys like The BJ Penn and Saku true fighters.

They might not be as good as GSP in terms of records and accomplishments but they'll fight anyone at any weight because they truly don't give a flying fuck.
This is the dumbest comment I see ppl make.
So if he’s an athlete and not a fighter like you claim, how was he the longest reigning WW champ of all time?

That's what makes BJ Penn and Saku fighters and 99.9% of the rest of the Mixed Martial Arts world are athletes?

GSP moved up and won the MW belt btw. Perhaps BJ Penn and Saku are fighters and Aldo and Jones are athletes? These guys have not once fought up a weight class in the UFC.

He didn’t mean to offend intentially. He had to think of an example on the fly. It’s quite obvious.

Back