GSP opens as a -200 favorite vs Nate Diaz

-200??

Bet the fucking bank on GSP, he beat up his better brother who actually somewhat cared about fighting at the time, of course he's gonna beat payday Diaz
This.

-200 is amazing.

I expected -600 or -700.

If somehow this fight happens and the odds remain the same, i'm putting everything on GSP.

You bring up an interesting point. Who would you take in the COMPLETELY impossible chance that DC could make 185?

I think I’d take GSP at 185 over DC

Not DC at 185. GSP at 205.

Free money on GSP, only deluded Diaz fans will think he has a chance.

Wild.... Guess they want to see if this actually happens. Would bet the farm on a St Pierre decision...

Bet the house, bet the farm... bet half the universe

*Thanos heavy breathing intensifies*

true. I'm aware of betting site practices, and because of this I never actually palce a bet on a fight that isn't announced yet.

The people who decided the opening line isn't purposely trying to create horrible odds. So again, the person/people that set that opening line is fucking retarded lol

I think I explained why they benefit from horrible odds.

Not gonna have my money sitting in limbo for a fight that isn't going to happen. From all accounts neither Nate or GSP are remotely interested.

-200? No matter what the other fights on the card would be, if Nate is not the biggest underdog that night, something's wrong.

The fights not going to happen, your just locking in your money with the betsmaker

Back