GSP opens as a -200 favorite vs Nate Diaz

That's one one the most retarded ideas I've heard in a while, and I see a lot of them on Sherdog.

GSP struggled to be big enough for MW, you think he stands any chance against Cormier?

A punchers chance? Not even.

Dc completely obliterates him in the first round.

I'm a GSP fan, but cmon, let's be real here.
I can't help you.

Yup. Since most on Sherdog think GSP should win like 9 fights and lose one vs Diaz if they were to fight 10 times, that 2 to 1 bet seems to be a sweet deal if you bet on GSP!

My brother bet 100 on Werdum when he fought Cain. He won like 500. I wish I could find another one like that.

LOL! Nick Diaz, who's quite a bit better than Nate, was -545 against GSP. If that fight is confirmed and the line holds it's a ridiculous value to bet GSP.

Really budy!? LOL GSP knows he stand no chance vs DC. What would GSP advantage be vs DC?

He would have the advantage in the standup department. But I know what you mean.

DC would take him down at will.

Why would this be 3 rounds? If this fight is made then it's five rounds at WW.
It won't be at WW. It will be at LW. And it won't be 5 rounds because it won't be a main event or title fight.

The only unknown is the weight cut......

But GSP is a safe fighter, extremely safe....I know that he knows, he can do 155...Im sure he has the proper help.

Other than that...GSP, Skill for Skill, is better than Nate...but Nate still has the chance of catching em.

It's a good bet OP.....Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you type like you have respiratory problems? Taking breaths after every few words

It won't be at WW. It will be at LW. And it won't be 5 rounds because it won't be a main event or title fight.
Yet Alvarez vs. Poirier is a main event.

He would have the advantage in the standup department. But I know what you mean.

DC would take him down at will.
DC standup is actually better than GSP IMO, and this is coming from a French Canadian who should be biased toward GSP. DC stand up per example in his last fight vs Jones is a testimony of that. Of course, he ended up loosing, but was more than holding his own until then in the exchanges. He also traded ok in stand-up vs Gusfasson. I would not imagine GSP doing the same!

Back