GSP or Fedor—who has a better resume?

He asked for drug testing because overeem was an obvious cheater and eventually got caught cheating..
Fedor was allowed to do whatever he wanted to do in PRIDE

Funny thing is that Reem was probably one of the few guys in PRIDE that wasn't on the juice, but realised later on that all of the top guys (including Fedor) were on it, so that's why he started juicing.

People should get a yellow card for propagating this known pile of shit story that GSP retired because he was suddenly afraid of Hendricks after winning 10 title fights in a row. Its a known fact GSP was thinking about retirement several fights before the Hendricks fight yet you guys insist of spinning a fake story about his retirement, a story you know is fake.

This one actually makes me legitimately annoyed. I've bitch slapped both these guys with the facts and supporting links before, but they don't care. They have an agenda, so they're willing to act like morons in hopes some noobs will believe them. They both deserve to be carded for that shit .
<Waaah>

Why are GSP fans so sensitive and insecure? I’m just trying to start a civil discussion on divisional GOAT’s resume’s

The Anderson Silva thing was a bit much.

GSP wasn't a big welterweight and Silva was a big middleweight

GSP fought the tougher competition by far. It's not Fedors fault that HW is such a weak division, but he's certainly benefited from it.

The fact of the matter is, HW will always be the weakest division as long as the NFL and NBA exist. Anyone who is a quick bigman is not going to waste there time getting punched in the face for $20k a fight, when they can make $10 mil a season in the NBA or NFL

There's nothing "not close" about this.

Sure Fedor beat bigger people more often, but GSP was somewhat undersized at times as well. Fedor finished more, but they were often of lesser quality, save for a big few.

I'd lean towards Fedor for now.
ivan menji.png

use.gif

<Waaah>

Why are GSP fans so sensitive and insecure? I’m just trying to start a civil discussion on divisional GOAT’s resume’s

A civil discussion does not include telling lies.

Can we just like both of them lol. Fedor is my favorite but GSP is a beast himself.

You gotta be high as shit. Georges outstruck all the best strikers he ever faced and out wrestled the best wrestlers he faced. He was just better everywhere and that includes the stand up.

Nope. Serra cleaned him up standing but in the rematch he immediately looked for the takedown because he didn;t want any of that smoke again. Same as the Bisping fight, as soon as he got clipped he immediately took the fight to the mat. He wouldnt even stand with Dan Hardy. So I don't know how you can say he outstruck the guys who posed a striking threat to him.

<Waaah>

No you are not. Your agenda is transparent. You throw these little tantrums because you haven't grown up and can't stand the fact that everyone isn't worshiping your idol and claiming him the goat.

<mma1>

Oh one fight huh

I just showed you GIFs of Silva's lowlights in 5 different fights, and didn't even bother posting his shitshow against Weidman in their 2nd fight where he got dropped in the clinch and then snapped his leg in half....

Btw Serra is a hell of a lot better than Takase or Chonan

Fedor was allowed to do whatever he wanted to do in PRIDE

Funny thing is that Reem was probably one of the few guys in PRIDE that wasn't on the juice, but realised later on that all of the top guys (including Fedor) were on it, so that's why he started juicing.
He could have been, but he looked exactly the same when he fought in the USA in 06 for pride. He declined like any athlete would. And if he did, it was legal and within the rules. In Strikeforce, it was not. Hence Reem being a cheat. And you can see the change in his body. I like reem too but obvious cheating there.
He might have been natty in pride, he definitely wasn’t in his prime yet

Nope. Serra cleaned him up standing but in the rematch he immediately looked for the takedown because he didn;t want any of that smoke again. Same as the Bisping fight, as soon as he got clipped he immediately took the fight to the mat. He wouldnt even stand with Dan Hardy. So I don't know how you can say he outstruck the guys who posed a striking threat to him.

1. If all you have as an example is "Serra" in a 28 fight career then I'm ok with that.
2. I love it when you guys bring up Dan Hardy because then I can remember how Hardy only landed 4 significant strikes in 5 rounds. No that isn't a typo....4.

No you are not. Your agenda is transparent. You throw these little tantrums because you haven't grown up and can't stand the fact that everyone isn't worshiping your idol and claiming him the goat.

<mma1>
Sounds like you just described yourself honestly

Jones is GOAT but I am unbothered by those who have not openly admitted that yet

Sounds like you just described yourself honestly

Jones is GOAT but I am unbothered by those who have not openly admitted that yet
Wow you pulled and I'm rubber you're glue on me. Nice.

You're clearly bothered by it. I don't know who you think you're fooling be stating otherwise. How many threads have you made like this?

GSP has the best resume. He has the most top 10 and top 5 wins in history when looking at normal rankings, and he's at the top in the mathematical rankings as well.

You literally didn't counter a single point I made

Of course he beat Rogers, it's fucking Rogers lmao. Overeem made easy work of Rogers in 2 minutes while Fedor got busted up in the 1st round before landing a Hail Mary lucky punch

Fedor ducked Overeem like the plague. GSP NEVER ducked anyone
Kid, you are clueless.
Rogers was unbeaten when he faced Fedor.
This was fedor's first fight in a cage. Different place, different rules, it took its toll.
And yet he took all Rogers had to offer and KTFO him.
And that was after Rogers had eliminated AA with ease.
AO was after Fedor was done with Rogers... wow, such a great feat!

You are just a hater, kid. easily exposed.
Keep trying.

Back