GSP vs Bob Sapp. Who wins?

Current Bob loses to GSP just like he loses to everyone else - he gets paid for his appearance and treats the fight like one.

Motivated Bob....
DqUrUVw.gif

BUEzhy4.gif

Bob Sapp.

size matters.

Mountain wrecks Conor.
I think Hafthor would legit lose to Conor if he just got thrown in without training. Too slow and no gas tank. I don't think he could catch Conor (I mean, what's he really gonna do, try to walk him down) and would gas before the end of the first with Conor just keeping distance. Obviously train him for a bit and drop weight and its a different story.

Last edited:
I think Hafthor would legit lose to Conor if he just got thrown in without training. Too slow and no gas tank. I don't think he could catch Conor (I mean, what's he really gonna do, try to walk him down) and would gas before the end of the first with Conor just retreating. Obviously train him for a bit and lean out and its a different story.

This is fantasy bullshit, but my money, but i would put my money on mountain.

Conor could win a dec. under MMA, but condor fangirls always come with: " bbut but bbut real fight!!11"
<36>

The fight could have ended right there.

He wont do anything with his striking and certainly not with grappling?
<28>

Big Nog vs Sapp was pure size / strength.

Conor could win a dec. under MMA, but condor fangirls always come with: " bbut but bbut real fight!!11"
<36>

<28>

time sptamed

Motivated Sapp ko'd the greatest k1 fighter twice

<36>

I've seen the clip. I've also seen Hafthor try boxing sparring (while much lighter than he is now). He has 90 seconds of cardio where he just comes at the guy all guns blazing, but then he's completely shot and can barely stand up straight. He has very, very little cardio and that's not surprising when he walks around at north of 400lbs to be able to compete at the Arnolds and WSM. It's possible he could just run at Conor and try to grab him or something, but I'm pretty sure Conor could just evade until he gasses within the first. Then, with Hafthor barely able to stand, Conor finishes him the next round. I'm not saying this as any kind of big conor fan, I like hafthor much more than I like him.

Bob is a lot faster and more mobile than Hafthor and also had some idea of what he was doing and some experience. Again, if he were to train for MMA specifically and change physically a little for it it would be a different story. As is, he doesn't have the mobility to trap conor or the gas to last for any meaningful period of time.

GSP shadow will scare Bob Sapp

The Mountain could literally rape Conor if he so chooses. Sap would beat GSP via size and strength.....if he took it seriously.

Back