GSP vs Colby

Pre-ACL injury, prime GSP takes this all day. I'd still pick current GSP, but we can't assume he still has his 2009 wrestling chops. I'm sure his skills are still there, but his mobility and explosiveness aren't the same. After dominating Nick Diaz early in the fight, he started having trouble taking him down in the 3rd round. That never would've happened to the GSP who dominated BJ and Fitch. His cardio (which used to be amazing) didn't look as good in that fight or against Bisping, either.
I think this fight is possible to happen in November at MSG, depending if Woodley-Covington happens quickly after ufc 225.

GSP’s gas tank seemed very suspect in the bisping fight. Colby could definitely outwork him. Fight has 48-47 split decision written all over it.

Do either of you understand that if you are carrying muscle in excess on your frame, over a period of time you tend to tire faster than you normally would?

GSP isn't that far off the wagon yet.

Do either of you understand that if you are carrying muscle in excess on your frame, over a period of time you tend to tire faster than you normally would?

GSP isn't that far off the wagon yet.

He seemed to gas at 170 vs Nick Diaz too

GSP by being better at everything.

Back