GSP Vs Conor could be the biggest mma fight ever for one reason

90 50

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If Conor wins, and fights gsp, even if it’s at a no belt catch weight it would be for the most lineal belts ever.

FW,LW,WW, AND MW Lineal belts would all be on the line in one fight right?

Has anything like this ever occurred ever??

True if Huge!!

This was a serious question,
Why the hell was this wasteland when there are way less serious and worst threads not?

Who ever moved this please pm me.

Is it not true though?

Conor has never defended either belt, so he’s never lost the “lineal” belts.

Gsp did not lose the ww or mw belts by defeat.

I am seriously asking here.

Being stripped twice and vacating twice doesn't count towards linear anything ts. .. sorry

Is it not true though?

Conor has never defended either belt, so he’s never lost the “lineal” belts.

Gsp did not lose the ww or mw belts by defeat.

I am seriously asking here.

You don't get to keep the lineal belt when you retire or get stripped, otherwise Rocky Marciano would still have the Ring HW belt and Mayweather would be hogging all his belts for all eternity.

Being stripped twice and vacating twice doesn't count towards linear anything ts. .. sorry

You don't get to keep the lineal belt when you retire or get stripped, otherwise Rocky Marciano would still have the Ring HW belt and Mayweather would be hogging all his belts for all eternity.

Lineal belt used to mean the last one to have it without losing a fight for it.

I guess times have changed.

Lineal belt used to mean the last one to have it without losing a fight for it.

I guess times have changed.

That's stupid, that would mean the lineal Ring HW belt died with Rocky Marciano and none of Floyd's belts are up for grabs for the rest of time.

That's stupid, that would mean the lineal Ring HW belt died with Rocky Marciano and none of Floyd's belts are up for grabs for the rest of time.
That’s why they are fictitious “lineal” belts, not the real one.

I’m beginning to see y’all don’t know what the hell a lineal belt is

Read the mixed martial arts section in your own link.

Thanks,
The literate masses

The very concept of lineal champions comes from boxing, read up on it, thanks, the non-ignorant masses.

The very concept of lineal champions comes from boxing, read up on it, thanks, the non-ignorant masses.
I was unaware this was a boxing forum, and mistakenly thought we were talking mma.

But, please read the link you posted in full. It agrees with me.

Especially for example take the part about foreman, since we are talking boxing and this is a boxing forum after all.

I was unaware this was a boxing forum, and mistakenly thought we were talking mma.

Wrong, this is the Wasteland forum, your post got dumped here because it was deemed inappropriate for the actual MMA forum.

But, please read the link you posted in full. It agrees with me.

Especially for example take the part about foreman, since we are talking boxing and this is a boxing forum after all.

>An issue in the implementation of a lineal championship is what to do if the lineal champion retires, dies, or moves to a different weight class. Different ways of resolving this vacancy mean the lineal championship may itself be subject to dispute.

Take your own advice and learn to read.

This was a serious question,
Why the hell was this wasteland when there are way less serious and worst threads not?

Who ever moved this please pm me.

Because sh*t dressed up is still sh*t.

Back