GSP vs Conor - So Conor can be MW Champ

thelittleman

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I think that is what the UFC is hoping for.

They are just waiting to see what happens. That is why there has been no fight set for Conor yet.

What do you think???

The fight wont happen at 185
It would be at 170

And GSP via TKO after humping Conor for 2 rounds
Bisping will beat GSP though

Only reason GSP took the Bisping fight is to make $$$

fighting at WW and losing to Woodley
He'd lose an opportunity of fighting at MW
Losing at MW
He can go get an instant WW shot

GSP's reach and effective jab would be too much for Conor standing and I don't think we even have to talk about if the fight goes the ground.

Firstly, Conor can't beat GSP. Secondly, GSP won't beat Bisping (and I like GSP a lot), and thirdly.... No.

There was a rumor that GSP was going to step into the cage and challange Mcgregor after 196.

Will hate watch like the rest of Sherdog if true.

That's retarded. I don't even know if Conor can make 185 (he couldn't make 170 for the Diaz fights; He came in at 168 both times), and I don't see any sense in skipping the Welterweight Championship.

GSP's reach and effective jab would be too much for Conor standing and I don't think we even have to talk about if the fight goes the ground.
GSP too much for Conor standing... Lmao. He got lit up by the baby reached wrestler Hendricks and don't say it was "the threat of the takedown" because Hendricks can't do shit on the ground.

McGregor got choked out by Nick Diaz's little brother.<{natewhut}>

GSP beat Nick Diaz<209Bitch>

The guy with the worst TD defense at 155 VS the best 170 MMA wrestler ever.

If GSP is anywhere close to his old form, Conor won't last long. Not to mention GSP has beaten more dangerous guys than Conor (BJ, Alves, etc).

Conor got g'n'p-ed by Chad Mendes TS... what do you think would happen once GSP (bigger, stronger, won't gas) takes him down?

Do you seriously believe that McGregor can stop a GSP takedown?

Do any of you honestly doubt that the UFC is not praying for this???

What fight would be bigger than GSP vs McGreggor???

Khabib fights Ferguson for the LW belt.

GSP doesn't have to defend the MW against a real MW.

Conor saves Nate, until that is the last/best/marketable fight left.

Conor wins the MW belt and becomes The Roy Jones Jr of MMA.

Do any of you honestly doubt that the UFC is not praying for this???

What fight would be bigger than GSP vs McGreggor???

Khabib fights Ferguson for the LW belt.

GSP doesn't have to defend the MW against a real MW.

Conor saves Nate, until that is the last/best/marketable fight left.

Conor wins the MW belt and becomes The Roy Jones Jr of MMA.

Conor would get embarrassed badly against GSP. They do not want to feed their golden goose to GSP just yet.

The guy with the worst TD defense at 155 VS the best 170 MMA wrestler ever.

If GSP is anywhere close to his old form, Conor won't last long. Not to mention GSP has beaten more dangerous guys than Conor (BJ, Alves, etc).
Wait so now all of a sudden Conor has the worst TDD in the division? I'm no Conor fan, but I'd say that's kind of a stretch. What are we judging this by? His one fight with Mendes?

They are just waiting to see what happens. That is why there has been no fight set for Conor yet.

What do you think???
if they do it would be for the LW belt or in WW for no belt so they both can continue to earn money on belt fights in respective divison.
Conro walks around something like 172, he ai'nt going up to face a much heavier guy with superior wrestling skills than him, he is not crazy like that.
Nate in ww learned him a lesson of the matter of size, and in case of a fight conor is the A-side, GSP has to adapt to the weight preference of Conor.

But in the end I would guess for WW, so Conor can keep his LW belt, for a title-fight against ferguson or Nate Diaz.

But on the other hand one of the guys has probably lost their belts when (if) the fights even take place?

Conor would get violated by GSP. It's funny people even talk about making this fight. Clearly bigger. He ate shots from Condit, Nick, Prime pre-USADA Hendricks, the list goes on. Is a natural 155er with a limited skill set going to KO him? He would ragdoll Conor until he breaks.

What do you think???

Yep, they flew GSP out to watch Conor vs Nate 1 because Conor planned to call GSP out after.

Back