GSP vs Khabib vs Hendricks

Paramount

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Alright guys... So pardon the strange title of this thread. I simply wanted to have a discussion regarding GSP vs Khabib , a lot of people don't think he'd be able to hang with someone like Khabib due to his strong wrestling... However.... GSP fought against juiced up Johnny Hendricks who was a freaking tank during the time, he was a very strong wrestler, very fast, and had one hit knockout power. He was always moving forward and applying pressure and during the stand up GSP could've been knocked out at any moment, that's how dangerous Hendricks was at the time... I honestly think that Johnny Hendricks was a bigger threat to GSP than Khabib would be... And if GSP can survive the Hendricks fight then he will be able to do the same with Khabib... Don't get me wrong.. I like both fighters.. I am a Khabib fan and was well before he fought Conor and I'm glad he won, Khabib is a little crazy at times but he's still relatively humble for the most part and all about respect. GSP is very likeable and respectful .. so I have nothing against either fighter and am just using logic to assess how this might go... If GSP can prepare himself and come in better than he was when he fought Hendricks and prepares himself for lots of wrestling I think he'd win..

What do you guys think? Was Hendricks a bigger threat than Khabib? How would the fight go? Who'd win and how?

Hendricks at that time pre-USADA was very dangerous as evidenced by what he did to GSP in that fight.

Pre- USADA Hendricks likely beats anyone at WW or LW without much difficulty. There was a reason GSP was fighting so hard for additional testing for that fight and Hendricks was equally fighting as hard to not be tested further. Wonder whyl;;;

So Hendricks was roiding but GSP was clean? You canadian nutthuggers are so dumb.

Back