Gsp vs khabib

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How funny would it be to see a 36 year old GSP ragdolled at 155 by khabib? I believe mcgregor gets easily blanketed by gsp for five rounds just like everyone else he fights. I think gsp vs khabib could be will be a much more entertaining fight. I also believe GSP will only fight mcgregor, no way he fights khabib even though his stand up is much better. Too much risk of brain damage and not enough $$$

Now you know what I believe

GSP said he was interested in the winner of khabib v Conor and that he thought it would be Khabib?

GSP is the GOAT

Live with it.

UV6RySA.gif

I hope GSP can perform just as well at 155, but who knows?

How funny would it be to see a 36 year old GSP ragdolled at 155 by khabib? I believe mcgregor gets easily blanketed by gsp for five rounds just like everyone else he fights. I think gsp vs khabib could be will be a much more entertaining fight. I also believe GSP will only fight mcgregor, no way he fights khabib even though his stand up is much better. Too much risk of brain damage and not enough $$$

At least we know. I believe Conor easily puts old man blanket straight to bed in a matter of minutes, if not seconds. On a side note, I've been quite busy, but I haven't seen much chatter from all the McHaters out there now that the Champ Champ has agreed to fight Khabib. I mean...I read at least 2-3 threads a week about how the GOAT was ducking Khabib...interesting how that works.

Crazy how GSP would rather starve himself than fight 43 years old Anderson Silva

Then again he is fighting under USADA so the weight loss makes sense

It would be awesome if GSP gets the LW-strap, but I also want stability in the division.

I guess the best possible outcome is that they fight to a draw in a FOTY-contender

TS is a (horrible) troll, don't think too much on his threads. Just tell him he's stupid.

Would not happen. GSP would beat the shit out of Khabib, is the more likely outcome.

I have a hard time picturing gsp getting easily out grappled by anyone

How funny would it be to see a 36 year old GSP ragdolled at 155 by khabib? I believe mcgregor gets easily blanketed by gsp for five rounds just like everyone else he fights.

During GSP's WW reign, it was argued that GSP might have the best wrestling in MMA!! Again, most people considered GSP to have the best wrestling in MMA!!!

I highly doubt that Khabib would have much of an advantage on the ground, if any. But on the feet, Khabib's stand up is nowhere near Josh Koscheck's who was a NCAA National Champion(174 lbs) in wrestling, and you saw what GSP did to him.

josh_koscheck.png

Last edited:
GSP would wipe his ass with Khabibs scruffy beard, an orgasm while doing it.

Back