GSP vs Silva in their primes would've resembled Sonnen vs Silva I, except no Hail Mary finish

Gsp haters are the funniest. They have absolutely nothing they can add to their argument but stupid just bleed stuff and alleged ducking. Its comical to watch. Oh yeah, well gsp couldnt finish a happy meal, he just took his opponents down and straight dominated winning 33 rounds in a row. Too funny.

Yet they will defend steroid abusers like silva and jones because they thought they were exciting.

Delusional.

Silva stuffed Chris Weidman takedowns, Dan Henderson takedowns, what makes you think tiny little Georges St. Pierre would be able to hold that beast down?

Name one fighter that Georges held down with a guard as good as Anderson. Name one fighter that Georges fought that was the striker the level of Anderson.

You cannot name them because they don't exist.

BJ Penn's guard > Anderson's by a mile.

How many of Chael's TD's did Anderson stuff??

GSP has better MMA wrestling then both Chris and Chael, as well as a better top game then both. Atleast according to Chael...

Chael fought both Anderson and GSP and gives the nod to GSP. All we need to put that one in the books

Why wouldn’t it be Condit/GSP but GSP getting finished? Haha

I think this is a pretty predictable result if we're being objective

The intrigue around this fight was always a little overhyped because I don't think it would've been that competitive imo. Inb4 "GSP was scared" arguments. The fight never happened because GSP didn't want to wreck his body going up and down in weight like Roy Jones Jr did, he is a calculated individual. Anderson nowadays can make Welterweight to fight Conor but didn't want to drop weight to fight GSP? Nonsense....

GSP is a better wrestler with more cardio than Chael, and FAR FAR better on the ground and on the feet with infinitely higher fight IQ than Chael.

Anderson was good off his back but GSP's submission defense and top control is far too good to be triangled by a tired Anderson in the later rounds.

GSP might also outstrike Silva or drop him on the feet due to the immense takedown threat he would pose (Khabib vs Conor but GSP is a way better striker than Khabib)

Not saying it'd be easy for GSP, as he might take a few good shots from Anderson...but in the end GSP would 50-45 Anderson and make everyone wonder why they were so hyped for this.

First shale fight, hib not good.

You need to hespect the goat.

I think this is a pretty predictable result if we're being objective

The intrigue around this fight was always a little overhyped because I don't think it would've been that competitive imo. Inb4 "GSP was scared" arguments. The fight never happened because GSP didn't want to wreck his body going up and down in weight like Roy Jones Jr did, he is a calculated individual. Anderson nowadays can make Welterweight to fight Conor but didn't want to drop weight to fight GSP? Nonsense....

GSP is a better wrestler with more cardio than Chael, and FAR FAR better on the ground and on the feet with infinitely higher fight IQ than Chael.

Anderson was good off his back but GSP's submission defense and top control is far too good to be triangled by a tired Anderson in the later rounds.

GSP might also outstrike Silva or drop him on the feet due to the immense takedown threat he would pose (Khabib vs Conor but GSP is a way better striker than Khabib)

Not saying it'd be easy for GSP, as he might take a few good shots from Anderson...but in the end GSP would 50-45 Anderson and make everyone wonder why they were so hyped for this.
who cares bro. GSP is GOAT. android is a fraud. fuck him. GSP would beat him and I totally agree that he dint want to constantly switch over between two weight classes and wreck his body. He was happy to fight at WW as it was an optimal weight class for him. He probably would have had to bulk up to fight the MW monsters. GSP can beat most MWs but he is risk averse and chose an easy path.

Irrelevant now.

Anderoidz forever has a * next to his name, for being a 2 x busted PED cheat, while GSP goes down as the GOAT.

Incoming:

rebenok-plachet.jpg

As an Anderson fan i have to admit it, he flushed his career down the toilet by roiding. Gsp and Fedor are the only goats in my book. Maybe Khabib and Dc will follow when they retire.

Gsp is the percect stylistic matchup for Anderson lol. 5'11 fighter who relied on jabs to close the distance has no chance against Prime Anderson. Gsp would have to telegraph his shots to get close. Short grapplers were easy work for the Spider

Watch the front kick to Vitor’s face to realize you’re wrong.

Fair play. I still maintain Condit throws the more technical high kicks. By high kick I mean your standard Cro-Cop head kick. Anderson throws good front kicks, but then he did have Sensai Seagal training him.

Chael was 210 and juiced to the gills and GSP was 180-185lbs. Chael threw caution to the wind and pressured nonstop, something GSP wouldn't do. Chael also wasn't scared, GSP probably would have been. And this is a bit controversial but prime Chael had better top control, I'm not sure GSP would have been able to hold Anderson down

Fair play. I still maintain Condit throws the more technical high kicks. By high kick I mean your standard Cro-Cop head kick. Anderson throws good front kicks, but then he did have Sensai Seagal training him.
l do admit that Condit hid that kick very well. He threw it from a weird angle.

Irrelevant now.

Anderoidz forever has a * next to his name, for being a 2 x busted PED cheat, while GSP goes down as the GOAT.

Incoming:

rebenok-plachet.jpg

I just set all the idiots that still support Silva on ignore. Makes for a much more intelligent Sherdog experience.

Soooo he wrecked his body to fight Bisping, as evidenced by your post about him getting "stomach cancer"? You can't have it both ways, buddeh. Pick one.
I believe that we are on the same side and you read my post incorrectly.

Back