GSP's coach wants Floyd Mayweather vs Georges St-Pierre fight

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
gsp-firas-ufc-202.png

“I want Georges to fight Mayweather,” Firas Zahabi said. “I keep bothering Georges ‘you fight Mayweather, you fight him’. He’s like ‘it’s crazy’. I know it’s crazy.”

“They’ll fight at a catch weight. Do you think Mayweather is worried about being concussed? He’s fought all the top punchers in the world. He’s just going to have to worry about Georges’ volume and reach but he can handle himself and Georges can handle himself. But the whole world is going to tune into that one,” Zahabi said.

“I’m like ‘Georges do it’ but Georges doesn’t want to fight a smaller guy, doesn’t want to call out a smaller guy,” Zahabi said. So it’s going to have to come from Mayweather. It’s going to have to come from him.”

https://www.mmanytt.com/georges-st-pierre/coach-wants-georges-st-pierre-to-fight-floyd-mayweather/

What percentage of GSP'S purse does he get?

who doesn't want Floyd

biggest payday they'll get

Every single athlete in boxing, MMA, kickboxing, baseball, football, soccer, swimming, track and field, hot dog eating, pizza tossing etc. wants to fight Floyd

Hell I wanna fight Floyd

Biggest payday of your life

Doesn't want to call out the smaller guy? Wasn't GSP pushing for a fight with Khabib?

gsp-firas-ufc-202.png

“I want Georges to fight Mayweather,” Firas Zahabi said. “I keep bothering Georges ‘you fight Mayweather, you fight him’. He’s like ‘it’s crazy’. I know it’s crazy.”

“They’ll fight at a catch weight. Do you think Mayweather is worried about being concussed? He’s fought all the top punchers in the world. He’s just going to have to worry about Georges’ volume and reach but he can handle himself and Georges can handle himself. But the whole world is going to tune into that one,” Zahabi said.

“I’m like ‘Georges do it’ but Georges doesn’t want to fight a smaller guy, doesn’t want to call out a smaller guy,” Zahabi said. So it’s going to have to come from Mayweather. It’s going to have to come from him.”

https://www.mmanytt.com/georges-st-pierre/coach-wants-georges-st-pierre-to-fight-floyd-mayweather/

I feel like people are going to call him out until father time has diminished him to a "defeatable" level, and then claim they defeated the greatest boxer..

I'm sure he does. As it happens, my tennis coach wants me to fight Mayweather too.

way too much of a size difference and GSP doesn't do the wannabe floyd instagramming that for some reason is so popular these days amongst the young folk. its even sadder that this form of marketing actually drives buys as well.

I want to fight him too, I don't understand what's the problem here.

I feel like people are going to call him out until father time has diminished him to a "defeatable" level, and then claim they defeated the greatest boxer..

At least 10 years until any MMA fighter is a threat to win a boxing match against Floyd.

Maybe 20.

GSP afraid to face people who will actually beat him...LMFAO @ this guy being the GOAT.

Back