GSP's coach wants Floyd Mayweather vs Georges St-Pierre fight

Rashad Shogun Jones Weidman Sonnen.

Looks like Silva is much worse.
Try again. James Irvin confirmed that 4 LHWs, which included Rashad, turned down a fight against Anderson before Irvin finally accepted.

Anderson is a true warrior who goes out on his shield. GSP is a true cherry picker who taps to strikes when things get tough.

He'll knows a fight with Floyd = $$$ - more than anything he's made in the UFC, probably - so I can't say I blame him.

Like that guy you love, Conor is a professional weight cutter to fight smaller people. A bully really.
Anderson slimming down, which he probably cannot pull off at his age, to face Conor at WW would be epic. No silly rasslin, no BS, just pure martial arts.

Nothing that guy you love can offer to the fans.

I would love to see this in the octagon under unmodified MMA rules, or never.

Yeah sounds like he was having some fun on the podcast. But all the teenagers here will take this one dead serious..

SIlva fans still salty that GSP beat Bisping while Anderson couldn't

Check the sig fuckboi's

Like that guy you love, Conor is a professional weight cutter to fight smaller people. A bully really.
Anderson slimming down, which he probably cannot pull off at his age, to face Conor at WW would be epic. No silly rasslin, no BS, just pure martial arts.

Nothing that guy you love can offer to the fans.

LOLLLLLLLL

GSP looks skinny in that pic, like a druggie hippie skinny.

It will never happen!

Oh wait…I have been wrong about this crazy shit before.

GSP afraid to face people who will actually beat him...LMFAO @ this guy being the GOAT.
Career ending disease to stop him from fighting Whittaker....

Drops belt and is somehow miraculously healed.

Lmao

It’s fun to fantasize about things that will never happen.

Everyone was so excited for GSPs return, then once he returned he became the biggest circus of all and now nobody gives a flying fuck.

gsp-firas-ufc-202.png

“I want Georges to fight Mayweather,” Firas Zahabi said. “I keep bothering Georges ‘you fight Mayweather, you fight him’. He’s like ‘it’s crazy’. I know it’s crazy.”

“They’ll fight at a catch weight. Do you think Mayweather is worried about being concussed? He’s fought all the top punchers in the world. He’s just going to have to worry about Georges’ volume and reach but he can handle himself and Georges can handle himself. But the whole world is going to tune into that one,” Zahabi said.

“I’m like ‘Georges do it’ but Georges doesn’t want to fight a smaller guy, doesn’t want to call out a smaller guy,” Zahabi said. So it’s going to have to come from Mayweather. It’s going to have to come from him.”

https://www.mmanytt.com/georges-st-pierre/coach-wants-georges-st-pierre-to-fight-floyd-mayweather/
He doesn’t want a challenge. Embarrassing.

EVERYONE wants to fight Floyd. Its stupid because Floyd would obviously win, and it would look fucked because GSP is like 40LBs bigger then Floyd

Back