Gta online loading time

Literally, the only reason I don't play multiplayer.

I love GTA V but fuck you rockstar, I will not sit through 20min of loading screens for every hour of gameplay.

They should have put more focus on seamless co-op missions for the story mode. PvP is and will never be a real strength for GTA or the Red Dead series imo.

It's absolutely abysmal, but, I play it anyways. It's worth it once you get online with a good crew, literally nothing else like it.

I love GTA V but fuck you rockstar, I will not sit through 20min of loading screens for every hour of gameplay.

It's only the initial loading screen. Once you load into online, go to the online tab and select find new session. You can jump around between servers fairly quickly. It takes me just under two minutes to load into GTA5 online for the first time, which is still way, way too long.

It's only the initial loading screen. Once you load into online, go to the online tab and select find new session. You can jump around between servers fairly quickly. It takes me just under two minutes to load into GTA5 online for the first time, which is still way, way too long.

Nah, my issues is really with all the shorter ones. Try to join a game, loading, fail to join, loading. Try again, loading. Try anytning, loading.

I would rather the matches be in menus detached from the sandbox world.

My buddy spent so much time loading in between euro and US servers on gta he had started singing Bon Jovi " You give love a bad name" only he'd replaced the lyrics with

Stuck in the clouds

And you're to blame

Darling you give clouds a bad name

Back