GTA V > Multiplayer Discussion, v6: **Heists confirmed for March 10th**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you find a Bagger online?

They spawn pretty frequently around Simeons/Mors/Rooftop Rumble area. Also it helps if you get the list from Simeon for a Western Bagger. Then go to the golf course, they spawn in there too. It's also easier if you are riding on a Motorcycle. If you have a Daemon it makes it even easier. Bikes also spawn more frequently at night. Just drive around Simeons dealership at night on a bike. You're sure to find one.

My fave "chopper" bike. I left the rims stock cause I like that they are chrome. Hope you find one!

I'm still looking for the elusive Nemesis.

GAIS I FINALLY GAWT EEEETT!! MWAH HAHA..

I happened to find it in the middle of a Rooftop Rumble Mission. Ditched my teammate and grabbed that sucker and immediately drove to my garage.

P28nSws6zkWOBzLTLAlTdw_0_0.jpg

LK6248h30EC_16xyC78ohg_0_0.jpg

O2A31DOQ30uRusbLRAXdZQ_0_0.jpg

9kxDx1GAgkeNsKuXcVstCw_0_0.jpg

So ya pretty stoked. After days of looking I just lucked out. There were a bunch of them spawning in the usual spot. Nice bike, not the fastest but great handling and looks nice.

I was playing online and the dam UFO just came down in the middle of town and stayed there. I was able get on top of it but not inside.

I was playing online and the dam UFO just came down in the middle of town and stayed there. I was able get on top of it but not inside.

Back playing San Andreas, a plane fell out of the sky and landed on CJ. Didn't kill him, but he was trapped inside with no way out. I had to put him to sleep with a grenade.

Back playing San Andreas, a plane fell out of the sky and landed on CJ. Didn't kill him, but he was trapped inside with no way out. I had to put him to sleep with a grenade.

Haha, yeah I've got it on PSN and it's still the same when ever you spawn, a plane will fly overhead. If you're somewhere high up or around a lot of buildings, it fucking crashes every time, lol.

Haha, yeah I've got it on PSN and it's still the same when ever you spawn, a plane will fly overhead. If you're somewhere high up or around a lot of buildings, it fucking crashes every time, lol.

I was in the quarry :D

New Images hacked by funmw2 on GTA Forums from the Rockstar cloud. From Heists of course ;). Glad I got a million bucks saved up.

Karin Technical
B-RxT5yCIAAhmb2.jpg

Karuma
B-Rxqv0CUAEeOz-.jpg

New Bikes
B-RyZmTCQAERhwo.jpg

New Velum
B-RyCWCCYAAqxfm.jpg

New Chopper
B-RygZZCcAAs0f_.jpg

First of gear images
B-Ry9M3CAAAzJ3D.jpg

More in next post...

Created a new crew. If you guys wanna join up! We do it all. Cruises and car meets, missions, races and has a night theme. Xbox One only though. If you're PS4 you can still join but it's designed with Xbox One in mind.

Besides we don't have an official Sherdog Xbox One crew..

MOONLIGHT NOCTURNALS
51555242592ea74c6e8bf370299bcc615580560f_512.png

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/moonlight_nocturnals

I'm usually on in the evening.

GTAV Updates: Online Heists Coming March 10, GTAV for PC Coming April 14

We have release date updates to share, along with a collection of new Heists screenshots.
Online Heists
We are excited to announce that the launch of Heists for GTA Online is scheduled for March 10th. We know it’s been a wait, and appreciate your patience. Heists will bring a brand new 4-player cooperative gameplay experience to GTA Online, giving players the chance to team up to pull off a string of intense, multi-part raids and robberies across Los Santos and Blaine County. Over the next couple of weeks, we will have more information about the launch of Heists and about other new features that we will release with it.

Don't jinx it

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Heists are on there way!! Bout time baby! March 10th! Gonna save up to around 2 million bucks by then.

EDIT: Need to update the thread title or make an entirely new thread. This thread has become stagnant lately, I've been trying to keep it active.

actual_1424789248.jpg

gtav_02242015_1.jpg

gtav_02242015_2.jpg

gtav_02242015_3.jpg

gtav_02242015_4.jpg

gtav_02242015_5.jpg

Last edited:
I already posted it above.

Don't jinx it.

Do we have a PS4 clan at all? My friends refuse to play this game anymore and I can't accumulate much cash on my own. I need a clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back