GTA V: Online Discussion, v7: A week later, another new Supercar. The new Pfister 811 available now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, depending on what you do, certain people will kick you.. especially from heist setups and finales.

People can be dicks. Hell, I'm 170 and I get kicked from them too because people are trying to play with friends or crew.
bunch of assholes, hope it devolves into like 20 nerds playing and they wonder why no one else plays the game. Sorry i played other games over the years and didn't nerd on that shit every fucking night like they apparently did haha

The online aspect of the game is flawed as fuck, you literally cannot do ANYTHING by yourself, and when you try to match-make you get booted. Cool.

bunch of assholes, hope it devolves into like 20 nerds playing and they wonder why no one else plays the game. Sorry i played other games over the years and didn't nerd on that shit every fucking night like they apparently did haha

The online aspect of the game is flawed as fuck, you literally cannot do ANYTHING by yourself, and when you try to match-make you get booted. Cool.

Welcome to GTA V Online where no good deed goes unpunished. The game is a lot better with friends, and you can solo some things like contact missions and CEO objectives. Thanks again for helping me move my crates for a sale.

Sold all 16 crates in small warehouse and got 248k for it. Not to bad. Spent about 100k to get them. Profited pretty well.

Welcome to GTA V Online where no good deed goes unpunished. The game is a lot better with friends, and you can solo some things like contact missions and CEO objectives. Thanks again for helping me move my crates for a sale.

Sold all 16 crates in small warehouse and got 248k for it. Not to bad. Spent about 100k to get them. Profited pretty well.
Dude like, when i look up missions now there is like 140+ and i can't tell which ones are the actual legit real missions anymore. Lol

Maybe I'm stupid idk, shit is not welcoming to new players at all, i think I'll just stick to dicking around in single player.

And np lol

So I finally picked up one of those special crates for 19K.. made the dumb mistake of trying to sell it (for 95k) in a full lobby. As soon as I walk out of my warehouse, three assholes were just chillin out there and blew my truck up right away. Lost that shit.

Then the one guy had the nerve to message me "you mad?"

So I finally picked up one of those special crates for 19K.. made the dumb mistake of trying to sell it (for 95k) in a full lobby. As soon as I walk out of my warehouse, three assholes were just chillin out there and blew my truck up right away. Lost that shit.

Should have wrecked them.

Lol, were you mad though? Be honest :D

Dude like, when i look up missions now there is like 140+ and i can't tell which ones are the actual legit real missions anymore. Lol

Maybe I'm stupid idk, shit is not welcoming to new players at all, i think I'll just stick to dicking around in single player.

And np lol

It's not that bad, I've met some cool people playing online. I still get kicked too mostly for reasons like TeTe said. I've been getting kicked out of free mode too cause other players get paranoid that I'll blow up crates or sale missions. Lol i usually am pretty cool about it.

Yesterday though blew up someones titan with 3 guys in it with my Hydra. Lmao they were pissssssed. Guy kept spamming me party invites. He got blocked with the swiftness.

Another super car dropped today. Pfister 811 based off the Porshe 918.

YES!

THEY FINALLY HAVE GIVEN US ANOTHER PORSCHE!

damn, I kinda didn't want to waste anymore money + i have no spaces left in 3 houses, but it's a porsche so I'm going to have to get it, I hope it's crazy to control

YES!

THEY FINALLY HAVE GIVEN US ANOTHER PORSCHE!

damn, I kinda didn't want to waste anymore money + i have no spaces left in 3 houses, but it's a porsche so I'm going to have to get it, I hope it's crazy to control

It's the new fastest car in the game.. roughly 135 mph. Easily faster then the 900R.

It's the new fastest car in the game.. roughly 135 mph. Easily faster then the 900R.

True. A buddy and I hopped on last night. I didn't have the money necessary for the Grotti X80 so I purchased the new Porsche. He bought the X80. We ended up doing a long highway race and he raged to no end when his car continually got dusted. He had saved up for months to buy it, hahah. Had about 3K left after buying it.

True. A buddy and I hopped on last night. I didn't have the money necessary for the Grotti X80 so I purchased the new Porsche. He bought the X80. We ended up doing a long highway race and he raged to no end when his car continually got dusted. He had saved up for months to buy it, hahah. Had about 3K left after buying it.
X80 is faster around a circuit. Tell your friend hell be okay.

Just bought the 811, literally waiting for it in my garage...

Lol Hyperglide, sort of shit I like doing.

I got some sick jet kills today.. might upload it. 2 likes for a jet kills mini montage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back