Guacamole for $1 Extra

if youre at a full service restaurant, a lot of the time it wont be extra.

if youre at chipotle or an equivalent type of fast casual type spot, its almost always extra. avocados aint cheap

I feel like punching people every time I hear them say guac.

I buy my avocados from countdown but i go to the self-checkout and select them as agria potatos. Its way cheaper to do it that way. But when it's in season I get the free avocados at the mangere stonefields orchard.

so you're also a slimy thief.....shocking.

Thanks for all the responses. The reason I asked is because my Dad travels to the US for work a lot and he likes to get fajitas at restaurants when he travels and he always tells me that in America guacamole doesn’t cost extra. That didn’t sound believable to me, that’s why I made this thread.

You should get a divorce.
That will teach that lying family of hers.

Lol, what?
Only way man.
Her dad is lying about the guacamole.. What else are they lying about, and maybe your wife is in on it.
Divorce!

Only way man.
Her dad is lying about the guacamole.. What else are they lying about, and maybe your wife is in on it.
Divorce!

{<huh}

What? I never said anything about my wife’s dad. I said it was MY dad that made the claim.

WHAT THE FUCK? Here in California we love guacamole. We are the epicenter of avocado on everything. And be damned sure that we know it is expensive and you have to pay for it.

Why would you fly over states think you could get guac or avocado for free?

What the fuck.?

{<huh}

What? I never said anything about my wife’s dad. I said it was MY dad that made the claim.

Damn. You just exposed me... :(
I CANT READ!

Subway have brought this in haven't they. Cba.

Thanks for all the responses. The reason I asked is because my Dad travels to the US for work a lot and he likes to get fajitas at restaurants when he travels and he always tells me that in America guacamole doesn’t cost extra. That didn’t sound believable to me, that’s why I made this thread.
It varies restaurant by restaurant

I have heard that the habit of restaurants charging extra for guacamole, whether it’s just a burrito shop, or a sit down restaurant that serves nachos or fajitas and the like, is a uniquely Canadian phenomenon. Is this true?

To my American Sherbros, if you ask for guacamole on your burrito at Chipotle (we don’t have Chipotlesin Canada) or ask for guacamole for your fajitas at Chilis (all of which I think went out of business in Canada last year) do you get charged an extra dollar for it?
bullshit you don't have Chipotle in Canada. I know for a fact there is one in Vancouver.

The avocados at the specific orchard I mentioned are free to the general public, numbnuts.

I think he’s talking about the fact that you said you try to pass them off as potatoes instead of avocados at the self checkout at the grocery store. That’s theft. Numbnuts.

Seriously you’ve got to wonder what else has he said that might be bullshit

I think he’s talking about the fact that you said you try to pass them off as potatoes instead of avocados at the self checkout at the grocery store. That’s theft. Numbnuts.
It's paid for, nimrod

Back