Guacamole for $1 Extra

i hate guacamole and get offended when they give it to me for free. they do this in nachos and stuff... they should charge peopkle who wanna eat that crap

I will say that the taco shops even in my shitty Hills Have Eyes area don't charge extra for pico, salsa, or guacamole

it's out in the dining area for people to take freely

Guac I can understand as avacados are kind of pricey. Charging extra for ranch though is straight bullshit.

taquerias in california typically do charge extra for guacamole. often the only difference between a "regular" and a "super" burrito is the addition of guacamole and/or cheese.

for easy homemade salsa , mash up an avocado with a bit of your favorite salsa.

Their bottom line will never take a hit from a loss of a few lousy avocados. Also it will be more than made up for seeing as they don't have to pay an extra 4-5 employees wages with the conception of the self checkout.

It’s not your right to make decisions about what will hurt the companies “bottom line”. Stealing is stealing. Lol, just when I thought you couldn’t possible be any more of a scumbag....you’re an admitted thief. Wow, lol. Your parents must be proud. A racist, dog fighting thief who had to convert to Islam to make friends. What’s that like???

Ate at The Habit the other day and they upped the charge of avacado to $1.50. Also there’s a King Falafel (burger joint) that charges the same, $1.50 for avacado. Too ridiculous for me. And that’s not even for a whole avacado, that’s for some slices on your burger. I’m just gonna go buy an avacado for $1.00/$1.25 and then put it on my burger etc. I’m not going to be overcharged, I refuse.

I have heard that the habit of restaurants charging extra for guacamole, whether it’s just a burrito shop, or a sit down restaurant that serves nachos or fajitas and the like, is a uniquely Canadian phenomenon. Is this true?

To my American Sherbros, if you ask for guacamole on your burrito at Chipotle (we don’t have Chipotlesin Canada) or ask for guacamole for your fajitas at Chilis (all of which I think went out of business in Canada last year) do you get charged an extra dollar for it?
No guacamole is always extra and I've lived in every corner of the US.

Back