Guccifer2.0 identified as an officer of Russia’s military intelligence directorate (GRU)

Just source the many speculated, I just added the trumps chance of winning, to the time frame to show you NOBODY was concerned with trump at that time.....NOBODY

I didn't say they were concerned with Trump at that time. I said that Russia hacked the RNC, didn't release the data and that people have speculated that Russia used the data to blackmail Republicans who opposed Trump.

This isn't difficult to understand. At no point should you have thought I was saying that Putin was afraid of Trump or that people were speculating about events that happened later being a result of Russian blackmail the very same day the hack happened. Are we clear on this?

You want a source for speculation? Is that correct? You know it's going to be from well after the hack, correct? When things started getting crazy?

The confusion here is over who is doing the potential blackmailing.

Trump vs. Russians

You two literally cannot understand each other, and reading it gave me a headache.

blah blah blah russia blah blah russia hacked blah blah more liberal donkeyshit

Liberals the laughing stock of the world.

I didn't say they were concerned with Trump at that time. I said that Russia hacked the RNC, didn't release the data and that people have speculated that Russia used the data to blackmail Republicans who opposed Trump.

This isn't difficult to understand. At no point should you have thought I was saying that Putin was afraid of Trump or that people were speculating about events that happened later being a result of Russian blackmail the very same day the hack happened. Are we clear on this?

You want a source for speculation? Is that correct? You know it's going to be from well after the hack, correct? When things started getting crazy?

That Russia would be blackmailed if they resisted trump is what you said, I’m going to bed

That Russia would be blackmailed if they resisted trump is what you said, I’m going to bed

Jesus Christ, no. I said people were speculating Russia was threatening Republicans who resisted Trump. I never said what you think I said and you have to pretty deliberately misread it as saying Russia, the hackers, were going to get blackmailed.

You are all over the fucking road.

Watching second sight struggle to read and put together coherent sentences was great stuff.

Beautiful illustration of how absurdly unintelligent Trump supporters are. It's now getting to the point where they're simply traitors to their country. Intentionally ignoring proof a foreign government is meddling in our business just because they can say "we won!".

You won alright. You won a giant ass fucking by a sinking ship. Your bonus prize is the immediate future.

oh hai libturd
tumblr_mcya93yYSA1qm6av0o3_250.gif

tumblr_mcya93yYSA1qm6av0o4_250.gif

tumblr_mcya93yYSA1qm6av0o1_250.gif

So what do you call it when someone refuses to change their opinion when new information emerges and then attempts to concoct conspiracy theories with no evidence to explain away inconvenient facts?
"Stupid enough to vote for Donald Trump"

So what? We know this anyway
Trump will just sack anyone in the investigation who gets too close
Welcome to being the newest failed african nation america!

Can someone confirm if I am right on this:

So the security firms that have researched Guccifer emails have linked them to a Russian VPN based in France, and that whoever was behind the persona was not a hacker but a propagandist.

Now the smoking gun of the article is that Twitter has linked the ip to a hacking facility in Russia because they got lazy and didn’t use the VPN. This is only an allegation from a government or Twitter source and there is no evidence available for us on this yet.

blah blah blah russia blah blah russia hacked blah blah more liberal donkeyshit

Liberals the laughing stock of the world.
Even though this was found by an investigator who is a republican?

Next time don't smoke the whole bowl before you post.

Even the wormiest of worms in the Trump orbit are going to have difficulty at the end of all this.
yet they will, the most honest thing Trump ever said was the line about shooting someone in the face on 5th ave and they'd still vote for him.

Is this finally the proof that Russia hacked the election?
of course not, you know it could have been a fat Ukrainian jew living in his mom's basement who bought a surplus Russian army uniform or Hillary and Obama are MUCH better at covering their tracks then Trump supporters thought

I wish the Rs got hacked as well. It was cool to know what happened with Bernie and that CNN was colluding with Clinton.

The R's did get hacked (or at least I recall reading something to that effect). But nothing was ever released regarding it. Which, to me, was just one more sign that the DNC hack was intended to skew the election and not the act of someone looking to shed light on malfeasance.

Back