Guccifer2.0 identified as an officer of Russia’s military intelligence directorate (GRU)

The R's did get hacked (or at least I recall reading something to that effect). But nothing was ever released regarding it. Which, to me, was just one more sign that the DNC hack was intended to skew the election and not the act of someone looking to shed light on malfeasance.

It looks that way, yes.

Jesus Christ, no. I said people were speculating Russia was threatening Republicans who resisted Trump. I never said what you think I said and you have to pretty deliberately misread it as saying Russia, the hackers, were going to get blackmailed.

You are all over the fucking road.
first off looks like I misunderstood the blackmail part of your post....however it doesn’t matter
Nobody was speculating anything before the election because the whole Russia collusion bullshit was invented after the election
There was no talk of Russian collusion, blackmail during all the WikiLeaks leading up to the election. Trump brought up the possiblity of voter fraud and obama told him to stop whining, never once mentioned trumps had any sort of ties to Russia

Even after the election, no talk of the RNC/hack (I remember the republicans saying before the election that hackers tried and failed to get into their systems)
This was before they started with the collusion coverup excuse for why they lost

Feel free to show me anything prior to the election that mentions Russia blackmailing to help trump. RNC or otherwise

Last edited:
maybe pan, can help prove the RNC was even able to be hacked because I don’t even remember that part

The R's did get hacked (or at least I recall reading something to that effect).

Only thing I heard was that there were unsuccessful attempts to hack the RNC, because nobody on the Reps side were stupid enough to fall for a phishing scam.

Last edited:
if they actually hacked into the dnc (not tricked Podesta into giving his password) and were really trying to sway the election why were there no emails from hillary

first off looks like I misunderstood the blackmail part of your post....however it doesn’t matter
Nobody was speculating anything before the election because the whole Russia collusion bullshit was invented after the election
There was no talk of Russian collusion, blackmail during all the WikiLeaks leading up to the election. Trump brought up the possiblity of voter fraud and obama told him to stop whining, never once mentioned trumps had any sort of ties to Russia

Even after the election, no talk of the RNC/hack (I remember the republicans saying before the election that hackers tried and failed to get into their systems)
This was before they started with the collusion coverup excuse for why they lost

Feel free to show me anything prior to the election that mentions Russia blackmailing to help trump. RNC or otherwise

Why the fuck would I be referring to speculation before the election instead of speculation about all the strange stuff that has happened since? I never said that and you have no reason to think that

Why the fuck would I be referring to speculation before the election instead of speculation about all the strange stuff that has happened since? I never said that and you have no reason to think that
You’re own link said there was no evidence Russia was able to hack trump or anyone on the national level, but now you have all this unfounded speculation that Russia was blackmailing the RNC, AFTER the election is that what you’re claiming now ( before/ after either)

Sheesh you are a slippery fellow

Only thing I heard was that there were unsuccessful attempts to hack the RNC, because nobody on the Reps side were stupid enough to fall for a phishing scam.
So what you're saying is that you don't know much about what's in the news in our country.

So what you're saying is that you don't know much about what's in the news in our country.

No. The RNC blocked their attempts. It is known.

Only thing they got their hands on on the GOP's side, were some old, out of use e-mail domains. Nothing of relevance on the RNC's was hacked. The DOJ has said as much.

But hey, don't let that stop you believing in your cute little conspiracy theories. You clearly now more than the DOJ, who investigated the matter.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38370630

Around the same time Wikileaks released cia documents (vault something) detailing how the cia was masking their identity making it look like foreign countries had been hacking US installations

Edit wikileaks vault 7 I found a link

You don't even read your own articles and your argument is all over the place. You are a prime example of why people like Betsy Devos shouldn't be running the Department of Education.

I'm going to explain this in bullets as I've learned it's the easiest way dealing with people with reading comprehension deficiencies.

1. Two hacks on DNC, one party server one Podesta.
2. Guccifer 2.0 leaked DNC E-mails on his wordpress and twitter feed prior to Wikileaks.
3. Guccifer 2.0 claims that he sent wikileaks DNC data.
4. Wikileaks posts DNC e-mails
5. Guccifer 2.0 keeps wordpress and twitter feed up to Trump inauguration then suddenly disappears
6. Guccifer 2.0 claims to be Romanian but cannot speak Romanian
7. Guccifer 2.0 using French VPN that is only used by Russian Intel
8. Guccifer 2.0 screws up and doesn't log into VPN while posting on his already established accounts which traces it back to GRU.
9. You are dumb

Someone taking credit and having evidence he hacked the DNC servers makes a mistake and logs into an already established account which links him back to the GRU. The only possible scenarios here are Guccifer 2.0 is Russian Intel (GRU) or Russian Intel (GRU) hacked his account on the day he logged into his already establish social media accounts to make it look like Guccifer 2.0 was Russian when the Russians this entire time have been trying to distances themselves from the hacks.

Last edited:
You’re own link said there was no evidence Russia was able to hack trump or anyone on the national level, but now you have all this unfounded speculation that Russia was blackmailing the RNC, AFTER the election is that what you’re claiming now ( before/ after either)

Sheesh you are a slippery fellow

Fuck off, you idiot. You can't even read. I never put a timeframe on the speculation and I never said the RNC was hacked federally. You are literally grasping at stupid straws.

Does anyone here know anyone who trumpeted the line about not caring about the source but has changed their mind? Is there anyone here who feels that way?

What about posters that cared about both?

What about posters that cared about both?

I fall more into that category. I did care about the info in the leaks but I recognized what was going on. What do you think about the whole thing now vs then?

Left, right, and center, probably. Highly credible source.

WHy even waste your breath?

It doesn’t matter the source because Trumpers would discredit any source they don’t like. So nothing is credible in their eyes

It’s like arguing with a libertarian.

giphy.gif
Are you and @AnGrYcRoW have a retard-gif fight?

I fall more into that category. I did care about the info in the leaks but I recognized what was going on. What do you think about the whole thing now vs then?

The same as then. The info in the leaks was still something the public should have been pissed about, but that doesn't make Grucifer a hacktavist.

Back