Guess that fighter.

zapataxiv

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Been awhile since I have seen one of these threads on here.

Guessing game based on four clues and we try and guess the fighter.

1st. Lineal title champ
2nd. Southpaw
3rd. Known for his bad and disrespectful attitude to snide and outside the ring.
4th. From a boxing family

Koki Kameda?
Right on the money.

Everybody else add some entries I know there's some well educated posters on this board.

1. Brawler
2. Known for his youthful looks
3. Considered a top 100 puncher
4. Known for his wars inside the ring, two of his opponents are trainers in camps of well known current champs

You are correct sir.

1.tough guy in the ring known for a brutal war, and for going after a ref when he perceived a fight was called too early.
2. Non English speaker, but most of the high points of his career were campaigned in the states.
3. Awkward footwork due to physical condition
4. There are Stories of him punching holes in bags.

1. Olympian although lost in the first round.
2. Southpaw
3. Had a rivalry with a fellow country man going 3-1 in his favor although his loss was the most costly career wise.
4. Title holder

"I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah."

- Will also fck you till you love him, fggt

"I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah."

- Will also fck you till you love him, fggt
Obvious Mike Tyson quotes are obvious.

You are correct sir.

1.tough guy in the ring known for a brutal war, and for going after a ref when he perceived a fight was called too early.
2. Non English speaker, but most of the high points of his career were campaigned in the states.

2. Southpaw
3. Had a rivalry with a fellow country man going 3-1 in his favor although his loss was the most costly career wise.
4. Title holder
Your first fighter there I can remember the fight.

You are correct sir.

2. Southpaw
4. Title holder
Another hint for the 1st fighter he fought one of the goats of the sport and his perceived early stoppage lad to him going after the ref. The fight was stopped in the early rounds.

Back