3. Rich Franklin
  4. Guy Mezger?
  5. Jardine or Pat Barry?
  6. Chuck LIdell
  7. Art Jimmerson
  8. Shogun?
  9. Matt Serra
  10. Tim Sylvia
Jardine/Barry one of the 2 is right. Shogun and Sylvia are wrong. Well done!

8 -Miiiirko

(Before fighting Branko over money, getting banned from K-1, and the whole mess)

Jardine/Barry one of the 2 is right. Shogun and Sylvia are wrong. Well done!

Ya i wasn't sure if you meant looks like him or did his dance during his entrance. The Sylvia one I wasn't sure if it was him or Barnett but was fairly certain it was one of the two. The Shogun is just a wild guess as I was just thinking of a guy who we use his nickname over his name. Also thought of Rampage but couldn't picture him as "Tiger".

Ya i wasn't sure if you meant looks like him or did his dance during his entrance. The Sylvia one I wasn't sure if it was him or Barnett but was fairly certain it was one of the two. The Shogun is just a wild guess as I was just thinking of a guy who we use his nickname over his name. Also thought of Rampage but couldn't picture him as "Tiger".
I meant Jardine, Barnett is indeed correct and Cro Cop used to be called Tiger ;)

Don't be a cunt and look at the reply's, how many do you know?

This Antonio Inoki student began fighting in 2003. He started his career with an 8-0 record defeating Bonnar, Franklin and BJ Penn. After this winning streak he signed with UFC.
Ryoto
One of the first fighters to ever set foot in the octagon. He died in 2015 due to a heart attack. Hint: i don't think steroids were the culprit, his body size probably was.
yarborough?
Easy one: a former champion who was also a math teacher.
Neapolitan ice cream shorts man
During one of his fights the whole Tito - Ken beef started.
Frank Shamrock? I don't know that one
Techno Viking
The dean of MEEEAAAN
This fighter has a video online where he is training naked with a (also naked) girl. I presume he is the only one.
What?! Never heard about this haha
The first fighter to ever wear a glove in the octagon
Jimmerson?
This fighter is more known by his nickname than by his real name. But he didn't always used that nickname. In the early stages of his career it used to be "Tiger"
The only tiger I can think of is Vernon White... The only Person called by their nickname I can think of is Shogun... Shogun?
This fighter won one of the biggest upsets in MMA ever and also was the first American to get a black belt under the Gracie family
B jae Penn
During UFC 28 the only super heavyweight fight in the UFC ever took place. It was Gan McGee fighting who? Hint: yes you know this fighter.
Don't know this one
Good luck Sherbro's! And again, don't be a cunt.
images

I answered honestly, no cheating.

I’m driving now, but I got them all right in my head, props to me

Back