Guess the fighter part 3

Don't be a cunt and look at the reply's, how many do you know?

This Antonio Inoki student began fighting in 2003. He started his career with an 8-0 record defeating Bonnar, Franklin and BJ Penn. After this winning streak he signed with UFC.

One of the first fighters to ever set foot in the octagon. He died in 2015 due to a heart attack. Hint: i don't think steroids were the culprit, his body size probably was.

Easy one: a former champion who was also a math teacher.

During one of his fights the whole Tito - Ken beef started.

Techno Viking

This fighter has a video online where he is training naked with a (also naked) girl. I presume he is the only one.

The first fighter to ever wear a glove in the octagon

This fighter is more known by his nickname than by his real name. But he didn't always used that nickname. In the early stages of his career it used to be "Tiger"

This fighter won one of the biggest upsets in MMA ever and also was the first American to get a black belt under the Gracie family

During UFC 28 the only super heavyweight fight in the UFC ever took place. It was Gan McGee fighting who? Hint: yes you know this fighter.

Good luck Sherbro's! And again, don't be a cunt.
images
1:Machida
2:Randleman
3:Rich Franklin
4:Guy Mezger
5:Jardine
6:Chuck
7:Art Jimmenson or whatever his name is
8:Idk
9:Serra
10.Josh Barnett

This fighter won one of the biggest upsets in MMA ever and also was the first American to get a black belt under the Gracie family

images

I know the answer you’re looking for is Matt Serra. I’m pretty sure it’s accepted that Craig Kukuk is the first American to receive a black belt under a Gracie (Royler) though.

I know the answer you’re looking for is Matt Serra. I’m pretty sure it’s accepted that Craig Kukuk is the first American to receive a black belt under a Gracie (Royler) though.

If that is true my bad, i thought i found a legit source.

1 Machida
2 Yarborough
3 Franklin
4 Don't know
5 Jardine
6 Chuck
7 Jimmerson
8 Crocop
9 Don't know
10 Barnett

Without looking

Machida
Yarborough
Franklin
Mezger
Jardine
Chocolate L
Jimmerson
Crocop!
Serra
Barnett

This Antonio Inoki student began fighting in 2003. He started his career with an 8-0 record defeating Bonnar, Franklin and BJ Penn. After this winning streak he signed with UFC.
One of the first fighters to ever set foot in the octagon. He died in 2015 due to a heart attack. Hint: i don't think steroids were the culprit, his body size probably was.

Techno Viking

This fighter has a video online where he is training naked with a (also naked) girl. I presume he is the only one.

This fighter is more known by his nickname than by his real name. But he didn't always used that nickname. In the early stages of his career it used to be "Tiger"

During UFC 28 the only super heavyweight fight in the UFC ever took place. It was Gan McGee fighting who? Hint: yes you know this fighter.

images

If that is true my bad, i thought i found a legit source.

It’s not really a mistake on your part. I’ve seen that Serra was as well. There is a lot of bad blood between Craig and the Gracie’s. There is a story that he had his black belt stripped.

1. Toyota
2. Yarborough
3. Rich
4. Ken was pissed at the gravedigging...I think it was Mezger
5. Dean of Mean
6. Koppenhaver
7. Art
8. Vernon White
9. Serra
10. I know Rogan hyped Sylvia to be the HW to beat after he beat Gan, but not sure if that was SHW

lol "Cole man"
Maybe "sting like a bee", like Ali?
Couture, as in "Natural"? Prolly wrong, something like "Lake"
Lioness Nunes? The "ING" throws me off
Might as well be Fedor's new kettlebell

Lyoto Machida
Im guessing Emmanuel Yarborough based solely on the "body size" hint
Rich Franklin
Was that Guy Mezger??
Techno Viking
Keith Jardine
Chuck Liddell
Art Jimmerson
Babalu? Rampage??? Shogun? Crocop
BJ Penn
Tim Sylvia
images

Jessica Eye?
Curtis Blaydes?
Third one is tough im not too sure

Back