Guess the fighter part whatever

I didn't know #5 or #9. Tentatively thought #10 was Diaz but also thought Bisping. Bonus question for Hughes was the Queen.

5 is Till and 9 is Faber. Diaz is correct, became the holder after the Conor fight.

You're correct. It was Queen Esther. Although the guy who guessed God was kinda close. One of the fighters said that too in one of the cut away interviews. I still laugh at that whole part of the episode.

Well obviously the point is to guess the fighter. No google, no looking at replies, just see how many you know. Good luck!

The only (previous) UFC champ who is not alive at this time
Randleman

At one point in time he refused to take another fight in the UFC since he only wanted to fight Fedor.. which never happened. Fought again a year later, obviously not against Fedor
Randy
Wanted his fighters to read the bible and guess which character in the bible he was supposed to be according to him.
Hughes
Bonus: what character did he claim to be?
The Mother
Became famous for getting punched in the balls. Now serves time for torture, rape and murder
Joe Son
This current WW contender used to be the European K1 champion and was stabbed in the back twice in august 2012
Till. Heard the story on Mma hour
He likes to stab people in the liver. Kick them there too.
Bas Rutten
The first UFC HW champion. Also won the Pride FC 2000 open weight GP
Mark Coleman
This American fighter sought Russian citizenship in 2015, describes himself as an "anarcho-communist"
Jeff Monson
Once was chased by a group of thugs in Bali. Was hit with a brass knuckle
Faber
Holds the record for most landed strikes in all his UFC fights (combined)
GSP?

Haha...This is exactly how I would have answered. Though the Hughes one was a guess, I must have missed that story. And I would have got #10 wrong as well (guess either GSP or Bisping).

Back