Guess what movie I am about to watch

Call me an asshole, but Escape from LA > Escape from NY

I just watched the original Halloween last night. John Carpenter is great.
Even at 6, Michael Myers was a Dick, his sister had an awesome pair of tits, and he did some guy out of many fantastic tit wanks.

Even at 6, Michael Myers was a Dick, his sister had an awesome pair of tits, and he did some guy out of many fantastic tit wanks.
I watched it on AMC so I didn't get to see them.

<2>

Japanese tentacle penetration movie?

In the cross pollination, I always thought the ducky boys would take the Riffs.

Of course Zer prefers the one with the tranny.
al_escape_from_la_001.jpg

I watched that yesterday... great minds think alike
I thought the way they built up the suspense way great back in the day. No cgi, no excess Gore, just creative camera angles and creepy scenes. Ending was a little weak though

I thought the way they built up the suspense way great back in the day. No cgi, no excess Gore, just creative camera angles and creepy scenes. Ending was a little weak though
I agree, also the sound effects/score.

The opening scene with little Micheal watching his house and waiting for the BF to leave was creepy as fuck because it was just sound effects. Nowadays you’d have fear the reaper or shit from the seventies playing. It would be to stylised to really create a creepy moment that sets the tone for the rest of the film.

I agree, also the sound effects/score.

The opening scene with little Micheal watching his house and waiting for the BF to leave was creepy as fuck because it was just sound effects. Nowadays you’d have fear the reaper or shit from the seventies playing. It would be to stylised to really create a creepy moment that sets the tone for the rest of the film.
Yep. Sound effects were great. I can't but think unsolved mysteries with Robert Stack back in the 90s borrowed from them

Yep. Sound effects were great. I can't but think unsolved mysteries with Robert Stack back in the 90s borrowed from them
Can’t say I’ve seen that, any clips up on YouTube for me to peep?

I don't necessarily disagree but I'm certainly not going to miss the opportunity to call you an asshole. Asshole

Back