Guide to the Boon Sport Shop in Bangkok 2010

They have a map on their site, have a look.

http://boonsport.com/content/view/15/45/

Take the exit 3/4 when you go out of the station. That straight road it take a while to walk though.

Also print the map, it will be easier for you to show. Taxi are not good with addresses.

By the way, the Boon velcro 14oz I bought few weeks ago where 1300 bath, if I remember correctly. The thai pads where 2750, but I'm not remember exactly. I remember that they had 2500 written over, but I paid more because that was the old price.

Hello guys!

A friend of mine brought me some Boon stuff back from Bangkok a few weeks ago.
A pair of 8 oz velcro gloves cost 1200 Baht, and a pair of Standard flat punching mitts cost 1500 Baht, for exemple (instead of 950 and 1300 inthe 2010 price list).

So it's still twice cheaper than on websites at least!

Hello guys!

A friend of mine brought me some Boon stuff back from Bangkok a few weeks ago.
A pair of 8 oz velcro gloves cost 1200 Baht, and a pair of Standard flat punching mitts cost 1500 Baht, for exemple (instead of 950 and 1300 inthe 2010 price list).

So it's still twice cheaper than on websites at least!

Thanks for the update, buddy!

Here you all go, updated price list. If you compare to the ones from 4 years ago, you'll see most things have gone up by about 200-300 baht. I ended up buying 12oz Brown gloves, a jersey, and t-shirt. Also got some custom shorts made up, three colors with muay thai on the crotch, gym log on one leg and my nickname on the other. I'll pick them up in a week and they cost me 850 baht or around $26.

Boon1.JPG

Boon2.JPG

Boon3.JPG

Boon4.JPG

See the previous page for the rest of the pricelist.
Boon5.JPG

Boon6.JPG

Boon7.JPG

Boon8.JPG

The legkick pad for 3000baht is rather cheap.. hmm I might try them.
But shorts are expensive :S

The legkick pad for 3000baht is rather cheap.. hmm I might try them.
But shorts are expensive :S

The shorts are not that bad. The great thing is, you can have any of those designs customized for cheap. I got a pair with my nickname and school patch and it only cost me an extra 80 baht or $2.50 and a week to make.

While cheaper than US prices they aren't THAT cheap. i've always gotten Boon gloves from seller on ebay for $50-$60. Still it's great gear so if you have room in the suitcase then why not pick some stuff up. I will check it out when I'm there next spring.

Last edited:
do boon's have any carry bags/sling bags?

Those that store gloves, pads etc

What's the difference between the new kick pads and new belly pads vs. the old ones?

Wow, I just noticed Photobucket doesn't allow 3rd party linking. I guess I have to take new pictures and update this.

Wow, I just noticed Photobucket doesn't allow 3rd party linking. I guess I have to take new pictures and update this.

Please do!
I'm heading out to thailand this sunday 6th August and not sure how much new gear I can afford! Boon is my favourite brand so planning on getting at least new 8oz gloves and a few pairs of shorts and t shirts. But as you said none of the pictures are working for me, is there any way around this? and do you know the rough price of their shinnies?

Cheers!

Please do!
I'm heading out to thailand this sunday 6th August and not sure how much new gear I can afford! Boon is my favourite brand so planning on getting at least new 8oz gloves and a few pairs of shorts and t shirts. But as you said none of the pictures are working for me, is there any way around this? and do you know the rough price of their shinnies?

Cheers!

I'm going over to the shop today, I'll ask about the price.
You can still follow the guide without the pictures, the location is the same and it's still 10 baht on a motorbike taxi. I have to wait until I have a decent internet connection before I can figure out where to host the pics for the guide.

The shin guards are 1480 baht.

They also have their gloves with the old logo on sale for like 1000 baht. I saw some 14oz and 8oz for sure. I didn't dig through the stack though. I also saw a bunch of shorts on discount for 300 baht.

imgur.com/gallery/ymoLX

Last edited:
Back