Guilty pleasures

I love the band Mr. Big. For us who love them, they’re the biggest.

I like Taylor swift, michelle branch, Vanessa carlton, etc.

The O.C
Fruity drinks
Fruit beer.
Boy bands.
Romantic comedies.

Pretty feet and dirty panties.

I go around on vacation wearing a Fannie pack, and I'll I've ever got in there is granola bars

Working on cars that I have no business touching. I've wormed my way in on many of cars offering help when I've never even worked on X car.

I listen to a lot of bad music. I’m not even embarrassed about it I just know it’s bad lol but I have so much fun singing along.

Fallout boy, my chemical romance, avenged sevenfold, evanescence, Kesha, papa roach, Marilyn Manson, rob zombie, etc. Last night I was even listening to Jeffree Star’s music. I like all these days passed #edgy teen music.

You’re a girl though. Nobody expects you to have good taste in music.

Mine? Reaction videos - black guys listening to metal, and white guys listening to hip hop. Or just people who usually listen to one genre listening to another.
This is one of my favorites. Especially the end when the guy’s friend talks.

Also, videos of dumbshits getting KOed in street fights.

Pretty much all the music I listen to by myself. I like indie folk music like Lord Huron, Father John Misty. and Indie bands with female singers like Tennis and Sylvan Esso. And then just shit none of my friends have ever heard of like Minus the Bear or This Town Needs Guns.

Anna Kendricks. I just find her adorable and her boobs looked really big in A Simple Favor
Wristlocks from anywhere and straight ankle locks from open guard.

Last edited:
<{walkerwhut}>

They're awesome.

I had Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Dio, etc on regular rotation at work before. During the 2:00 pm slump in the office, I would occasionally play Carpenters or Air Supply to break the monotony and for some reason they prevent me from falling asleep. Until one day I realized music was leaking through my headphone all along and everyone from 12 ft radius was looking at me weird while listening to "Making love out of nothing at all".
Lol....Maiden and Sabbath will always be cool. I can’t say I like Air Supply....but Foreigner, Triumph, Night Ranger, Journey, Reo Speedwagon......bring the cheese!

Pretty much all the music I listen to by myself. I like indie folk music like Lord Huron, Father John Misty. and Indie bands with female singers like Tennis and Sylvan Esso. And then just shit none of my friends have ever heard of like Minus the Bear or This Town Needs Guns.

Anna Kendricks. I just find her adorable and her boobs looked really big in A Simple Favor
Wristlocks from anywhere and straight ankle locks from open guard.

What kinda noobs are you rolling with ?

It’s a joke motherfucker!!!! Havnt you seen the 6.5cm memes all over Facebook??

What's a facebook ?

How do you like it ? I bought a heavy barreled Howa last year with the intention of sticking in a chassis.....havent gotten around to it though.

This ^ receiver/ barrel but its in a cheap Hogue stock right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a facebook ?

How do you like it ? I bought a heavy barreled Howa last year with the intention of sticking in a chassis.....havent gotten around to it though.

I got it for a Marco Polo sheep hunt I’m going on next year, I put a nightforce scope on it and I’ve been working on shooting it at steep angles while out of breath in nasty terrain here in Alaska. Yesterday I climbed a 1800 foot trail and worked at taking shots down to the valley floor at about 600yds, I was getting first shot hits with the Hornady precision hunter 143g elds.

I’m pretty happy with it but wondering if I wouldn’t be happier with a 300wsm in the same rifle platform (tikka t3x) for this intended use.

My normal shee hunting rifle is a kimber 308 but the shots have the potential to be much longer on the Marco Polo and ibex so I wanted something to help stretch it out a bit.

What's a facebook ?

How makes nice rifles, currently my 6.5 is sitting in a krg bravo Agassi’s which I like a lot so far.

Walking around naked with the window blinds wide open.

I feel guilty that I cannot have sex with everyone who sees me, but it's so pleasurable.

I got it for a Marco Polo sheep hunt I’m going on next year, I put a nightforce scope on it and I’ve been working on shooting it at steep angles while out of breath in nasty terrain here in Alaska. Yesterday I climbed a 1800 foot trail and worked at taking shots down to the valley floor at about 600yds, I was getting first shot hits with the Hornady precision hunter 143g elds.

I’m pretty happy with it but wondering if I wouldn’t be happier with a 300wsm in the same rifle platform (tikka t3x) for this intended use.

My normal shee hunting rifle is a kimber 308 but the shots have the potential to be much longer on the Marco Polo and ibex so I wanted something to help stretch it out a bit.
Hear lots of good things about Tikka

Your 6.5 should be pretty comparable to the 300 as far as drop / drift no.....obviously not in energy. ? I don't know anything about sheep man , but I'd guess it'll be plenty to do the deed.

Sounds cool though , I'm on the east coast so chances are if I'm shooting at anything over 100 yards away that its a piece of AR500.

What's a facebook ?

Who gave fuck her right in the pussy guy a gun?

What kinda noobs are you rolling with ?

Lol no the open guard straight ankle works better than you'd think. I started doing it as a joke then realized that no matter what guys had to react to it and started using it as a leg drag. Works like a charm. It just doesn't work well on guys significantly taller than you. I've tapped purple and brown belts with it.

Back